Transformers Masterpiece Megatron Pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
King Darkness said:
Looks okay, but the pic is not clear enough, and there is only the one pic.

If there where some really good pix that showed the quality maybe, but not other wise.

my thoughts exactly, plus i would think if you tranform him paint would come off.

Eli26 said:
How did the box come to you? I know they said they had to break into them to get the orange caps put in.

Also, good stuff on the confirmation Vader Al! Hope MP05 comes in soon!

well it came in today. the site in question shipped the same day i ordered. they did mess up and shipped it UPS ground instead of the USPS Priority I paid for but they said they would refund the difference and apologized. They also had great communication.

Megatron arrived today in perfect shape. He is awesome. I will never transform him into the gun though, as i haven't went back to college and obtained a second degree in mechanical engineering yet. oh yeah, no orange cap on mine. anyway, as far as i'm concerned the website gets an A. i would have used BBTS but he was out of megatrons. anyway here's the site again:

https://www.tisinc99.com/transformers.html

:eek:
shaun said:
Some pix of mine here

awesome pics shaun!

P!tu received his Ultra Magnus today, he needs to get us some pics of him....you don't happen to have some of him do you?

Vader AL
awesome pics shaun!

P!tu received his Ultra Magnus today, he needs to get us some pics of him....you don't happen to have some of him do you?

thanks Vader AL :) Unfortunately, I never picked up MP02, sorry bout that.

Ultra Magnus MP02 rocks. Took mine out for the first time yesterday. But didnt have time to take pics. Love the blue/white scheme.

P6040007.jpg

gahhh pitu i cant take the sight of short smokestacks. REPLACE that chump!!!!!

nash said:
gahhh pitu i cant take the sight of short smokestacks. REPLACE that chump!!!!!
I know man!!!! but hey im going to get a MP-1 when ever i get a job!! and give this one to my brother!

Vader AL said:
you da man!

i know skywarp is next, any ideas who the next Masterpiece after him is going to be? Firecracker?
Knowing TakaraTomy its probably going to be a Complete Edition of Ultramagnus! so i hope bit if not im thinking umm.... i dunno!!! I want Grimlock!!!!

The ill Jedi said:
*cough* Prime Repaint *cough*
yeah but it's a badass prime repaint. and who better to repaint than PRIME!!!

Pitu I thought you had a job, from one of your videos

nash said:
yeah but it's a badass prime repaint. and who better to repaint than PRIME!!!

Pitu I thought you had a job, from one of your videos
Got fired!!! cause of ANDY PERLMAN!!!!!!!!**** him!!!!!!!

King Darkness said:
:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Congrats p!tu.

He looks freakin awesome!!!! I am glad he went to a Transformer lovin home!!
:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 all thanks to you!!!man!!!!Thank YOU CHASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back