Transformers Masterpiece Megatron Pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now THIS is Ultra Magnus!!! :rock

Custom Transformable Trailer with all the armor to give him the true Magnus appearance!!

upum5.jpg

umbs1.jpg

The ill Jedi said:
Yeah that's cool, although you remind me more of this guy...

Blurr, the ADD Transformer!!

Blurr.jpg

:lol :D
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl True!! he talks really fast!!! and its probably ADHD what he has!!!:rotfl

Does anyone know where I can find a Masterpiece MP01 Prime for a good price besides hong kong sellers on Ebay???

I initially returned mine to Toynk since it was defective, one of his legs was broken out of the box. They issued me a return label 2 weeks ago and today the geniuses there email me that they were "supposed" to ship my replacement out today but oops we dont have any instock at the moment. What a complete bunch of idiots. With this and the sale they had a few months ago, im beginning to not like them.

nash said:
Does anyone know where I can find a Masterpiece MP01 Prime for a good price besides hong kong sellers on Ebay???

I initially returned mine to Toynk since it was defective, one of his legs was broken out of the box. They issued me a return label 2 weeks ago and today the geniuses there email me that they were "supposed" to ship my replacement out today but oops we dont have any instock at the moment. What a complete bunch of idiots. With this and the sale they had a few months ago, im beginning to not like them.

i just received my mp megatron from this site.

https://www.tisinc99.com/trmase.html

nash said:
how much was shipping?

from Cali(where they are located) to Alabama was like $10.00 - 11.00 for UPS ground and like $15.00 USPS Priority...something in those ranges.

Hey nash!! you should go with the link Vader gave you! its the best price ive seen and thats in stock!!

did i mention how incredible the Masterpiece Megatron looks? freakin' awesome.

really i just didn't like the fact this thread move to page 2 so i thought i'd move it back to the TOP!

Vader AL said:

really i just like the fact this thread move to page 2 so i thought i'd move it back to the TOP!
:rock

Tendou-Kabuto said:
Umm.. Is Convoy ****ing Megatron in the A$$ in that pic??? lol

Dude, he has one name! It's not Convoy. It's mother ****ing Optimus Prime!

Beeeeeeeyatch!!!

hehe

Sorry, I couldn't help it!

BTW! ALMOST 3 MORE WEEKS!!! OMG!!!

OH HAPPY WEEKS!!!

Vader AL said:

really i just didn't like the fact this thread move to page 2 so i thought i'd move it back to the TOP!
:rock :rock :rock

Hell Yeah Al!!!

Pitu, that pic of Megatron was about to earn you an ass whooping, but you redeemed yourself with the one of Prime tapping that MEgatron ass!!! :rock :D

The ill Jedi said:
:rock :rock :rock

Hell Yeah Al!!!

Pitu, that pic of Megatron was about to earn you an ass whooping, but you redeemed yourself with the one of Prime tapping that MEgatron ass!!! :rock :D
:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

i was like WTF? when megs was pwning prime...but then i realized why i wasn't so bothered by it...prime is based off of pat lee's design.

so, i let it slide.

if you did that with masterpiece though...then nasty words will be strewn about!

Back