TRANSFORMERS 5: The Last Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe it was the latter. lol
Michael Bay will be Michael Bay, but whoever is writing these movies should go the way of "Old Yellar".... brought into the woods and put out of their misery.
Until people stop going, nothing will change. This is the mantra of Spielberg and his buddies:

not the worst of the franchise.Solid film except for a Jar Jar Binks type robot that is man-servant to Hopkins.If you have only seen the first Transformers film then no reason to see this film or any of the others.But if you have seen them all then you already know what you are in for.So enter at your own risk.

Spoiler Spoiler:

the series goes on..

I'm sorry, but I'm excited to see this. I loved the first four. They're not Academy Award winning quality, but they're entertaining, IMO.

Hoping to see this one, this weekend.

I've been rewatching the last four leading up to this. Still enjoyable years later.

If you really liked all the previous ones, you're gonna love this.
TLK is all previous Transformers movies, but as a hyper kid with ADD on candy, coffee, and energy drinks.

1gjdAX7.gif

I'm sorry, but I'm excited to see this.
You're excused.

And they say Batman & Robin was a toy commercial- at least that film wasn't boring! The last TF film (the one with the Dinobots) made me wanted to commit self harm.

I just want to know, does it officially "end" with this one? Is there an actual conclusion to the pentalogy or does it have some cliffhanger like AoE and leave it open to another film...

not the worst of the franchise.Solid film except for a Jar Jar Binks type robot that is man-servant to Hopkins.If you have only seen the first Transformers film then no reason to see this film or any of the others.But if you have seen them all then you already know what you are in for.So enter at your own risk.

Spoiler Spoiler:

the series goes on..
If Hot Rod is this films jar jar, then at least they got that part right. "Meesa gonna save you from Megatron Optimus!"

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I just want to know, does it officially "end" with this one? Is there an actual conclusion to the pentalogy or does it have some cliffhanger like AoE and leave it open to another film...

Wahlberg said don't listen to Michael Bay because he says he's done after every TF movie but then a year later decides to do another one. :lol

Honestly, it wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be, the main criticism I'd give is that they've gone too far with the Transformers' history on Earth, they need to get back to a more simple plot.

This is one of the worst tf movie if not the worst movie ever for me so far. The movie is so stupid with stupid dialogues, bad acting and bad Imax 3d. There was no depth no pop out as DOTM had. Maybe my Imax theater was broken.

Also Hot Rod was a waste of a character and that stupid Cogman butler bot had more screen time than any transformers ans that idiot wasnt even a transformer.

Back