The Bear

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

Credits will do fine
CF Supporter
Reaction score
MV5BMmZmMjgyOTUtZjljMS00NjhlLTkzMmItM2EyMzY5NzU0NzFiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjIzMTEyNDk@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg

By far my favourite show this year just landed on Disney Plus in the UK and Ireland.

Some of the best performances I've ever seen, amazing writing and one hell of a soundtrack. I binged it during the summer. Anyone else watch it?

By far my favourite show this year
Ditto, so glad it was picked up for a second season. Can't imagine where they'll go after the last episode, though. They'll need to find a way to keep up the tension.

This reminded me somewhat of my favorite seasons of Shameless. Jeremy Allen White is great in these types of roles, people wrestling with personal demons and their own integrity as they try to keep their world from tumbling down. Rest of the cast is brilliant as well, hope to see all of them in more stuff.

How amazing was Episode 7?

Last edited:
Fantastic show. I've been recommending it to everyone. The story and how you learn what's going on with each character a little bit at time happens so organically. Great writing and performances all around.

Too bad it was so good I blew through it so quickly :lol

This show and Severance are probably two of the best shows I've seen this year.

I found the opening episode a bit tough… I get it, kitchen’s are noisy and chaotic… but Richie in amongst it all did my head in.

After the first episode it settled down a bit, I got to know the characters, and it was hard not to binge the whole show in one sitting.

Carmy’s monologue was epic, I believed every second of it.

I’m not worried about S2, there’s plenty of character backstorying to be tapped. I need to rewatch it before then tho ‘cause I’m sure I missed some detail around those smaller cans of tomatoes.

I started it again last night. When you know the ending, there are little things all over the place to signpost what Mikey did.

Jon Bernthal is one hell of an actor. Pops in and out of all these shows and movies and always leaves an impression.

Started Season 2 yesterday. Five episodes down, five to go.

I adore this show. Love the way they're expanding the characters' worlds.

I thought the "guest-star" episode was a bit much. Just too over-the-top for me to take seriously. Everyone flexing so hard trying to win that "best guest performance" emmy. It was OK, but it would have been a lot better if they toned it down a notch.

Still, absolutely stellar season of television. I think it actually topped the first! Richie's episode was my favorite.

I watched the Christmas episode last night. Very extreme. Jon Bernthal though is a powerhouse of an actor, I still get a kick out of seeing him on screen with Richie after their Punisher days.

The season so far is amazing. Scenes with Carmy and Claire are magic, and Will Poulter's part training Marcus was so great.

Last edited:
I watched the Christmas episode last night. Very extreme. Jon Bernthal though is a powerhouse of an actor, I still get a kick out of seeing him on screen with Richie after their Punisher days.

The season so far is amazing. Scenes with Carmy and Claire are magic, and Will Poulter's part training Marcus was so great.
Poulter's really come up in the last few years. The first thing I ever saw him in was We're the Millers, had no idea the dude was capable of the kind of work he's done lately.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Finished it last night. Carmy, what did you do 😳
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back