Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon Announced For 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Transformers 3 Announced For 2011

Hey guys just watched a newer trailer and right near the beguning it looks like bumble bee shoves jazz? I can't be 100% bit its pretty close, do any of you know if jazz will be back? I really hope so, one of my favorite characters

I'd love to see Jazz back. Next to prime he's my favorite transformer and I hated that they killed him off in the first one.

I just saw this on SyFy.com :lol

Love or Hate Micheal Bay, This Transformers video agrees with you

Think Michael Bay is the greatest director ever? Or do you think he's a spawn of Satan who's destroying the movies? Whichever position you take, a new video provides all the ammunition you need to prove you right.
The video production company The Monocular Group has cut together a clip proclaiming Bay the maetro of mayhem, and the tongue is so firmlly in cheek here that we can't tell exactly which cheek, so it manages to have it both ways, mocking Bay AND those who think he's nothing more than a guy who knows how to blow stuff up real good.
Whichever side of the fence you're on, we think you'll find it a blast. Check it out below.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTWZhu3BugQ"]YouTube - ‪Transformers 3: Master Class Trailer‬‏[/ame]​

Hah, that's funny.

As long as it's better than the second one, I'm all for it.

At least it's not set in Egypt, for some reason I really didn't like that setting. Maybe it's the sand

I'm deciding whether or not this movie is worth the $21 (each) it'll cost to get IMAX 3D tickets. $42 out of my pocket for myself and one other.

Ugh.

At least it's not set in Egypt, for some reason I really didn't like that setting. Maybe it's the sand

Yeah, I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Here everything is soft and smooth.

It is. Shut up and eat your awesome.

It's going to be the best summer movie easily. It's what summer movies are all about. :lol

Wow. Critics are saying Rosie makes Megan look like Kate Winslet. Wonder how many winkys she sucked to get in this. Part 2 is the worst film ever made but this looks better. That's not saying much. Why do they have to be so long. 2 hours of dumbness is more than enough.

It is. Shut up and eat your awesome.

It's going to be the best summer movie easily. It's what summer movies are all about. :lol

Eh, I'm alright. Besides, it seems like you've already swallowed all of Bay's awesome for the rest of us.

I'll watch T3 eventually, but it'll probably be the $8 regular 3D over IMAX.

Im hoping this one has some more tube socks and magic dust...

Wow. Critics are saying Rosie makes Megan look like Kate Winslet. Wonder how many winkys she sucked to get in this. Part 2 is the worst film ever made but this looks better. That's not saying much. Why do they have to be so long. 2 hours of dumbness is more than enough.

part 2 is the worst movie ever made. come on bro.

it is not that bad.

you want to see the worst movie ever made.
[ame="https://youtu.be/OOo9d7yr9Jw"]302 Found[/ame]

the transformers series is one my favorite series of all time.
BAY FTW.

How was Transformers 2 enjoyable? How? It was just..it was worse than AvP:R.

It's unbearable.

Not asking for an oscar winner, cool if it's just mindless action..but still. It's just so... so..... :yuck

Hoping this one will be good, or atleast better, though.

It's unbearable.

Because, I enjoyed watching the movie and seeing all the stuff going on. I got what I was looking for in the movie with a story that was decent enough to keep me interested and good enough action to make me enjoy it. If others don't. Thats totally cool but remember what you think and feel doesn't make it so. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Last edited:

Because, I enjoyed watching the movie and seeing all the stuff going on. I got what I was looking for in the movie with a story that was decent enough to keep me interested and good enough action to make me enjoy it. If others don't. Thats totally cool but remember what you think and feel doesn't make it so. Sorry to burst your bubble.

:exactly::exactly:

part 2 is the worst movie ever made. come on bro.

it is not that bad.

you want to see the worst movie ever made.
302 Found

the transformers series is one my favorite series of all time.
BAY FTW.

Is that who I think it is???

erkel.jpg

It's unbearable.

Not asking for an oscar winner, cool if it's just mindless action..but still. It's just so... so..... :yuck

Hoping this one will be good, or atleast better, though.

You're wrong. In every single way. If there was a word below wrong, its what you are. :lol

Back