Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon Announced For 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Transformers 3 Announced For 2011

It wouldn't be a Transformers trailer without
"OPTIMUS!!!!!!!"

Or the main chick looking stupidly at an unknown enemy.

All Man::rock2 Transformers 3 is going to be the Best Movie of the Decade!!! Let's see I'm going to go to the theaters on Thurs. the 30th and watch the double Premier, then the main event at midnight in my Optimus Prime underwear and costume!!! Then await the arrival in July for my SS Optimus Prime Maquette EX.! I got a special spot in the room for him already!!:banana:banana

All Man::rock2 Transformers 3 is going to be the Best Movie of the Decade!!! Let's see I'm going to go to the theaters on Thurs. the 30th and watch the double Premier, then the main event at midnight in my Optimus Prime underwear and costume!!! Then await the arrival in July for my SS Optimus Prime Maquette EX.! I got a special spot in the room for him already!!:banana:banana

riiiight :rolleyes2

When I first saw the trailer for this I wasn't too impressed. When I saw the trailer for it yesterday at PotC, it blew me away. So POWERFUL :horror

I haven't read through this whole thread and I'm not going to, but all I have to say is.....Bay must really like greasy looking, big lipped women because that blond that's playing in it looks worse that Fox!! :monkey4

I'll love the movie though, despite that. :lol

I like Rosie, I don't give a ____ who doesn't. I would pound her so hard I'd snap her pelvis out of place then keep going until it goes back into place, fixes her posture, deflates and reinflates her lips, then I'd smoke a cigarette, leap through a glass window just for the hell of it, fall 6 stories, roll under a taxi, but flip through the trunk, snake through the backseat entrance, kill the driver and head to SDCC afterwards for the panels but she is dating Jason Statham so that is probably just Thursday for her.

That being said, she can't act for ____, that little tease with Dempsey, it's really horrid. Nice public showing though of what Bay thinks of Fox's acting and relevance.

I like Rosie, I don't give a ____ who doesn't. I would pound her so hard I'd snap her pelvis out of place then keep going until it goes back into place, fixes her posture, deflates and reinflates her lips, then I'd smoke a cigarette, leap through a glass window just for the hell of it, fall 6 stories, roll under a taxi, but flip through the trunk, snake through the backseat entrance, kill the driver and head to SDCC afterwards for the panels but she is dating Jason Statham so that is probably just Thursday for her.

That being said, she can't act for ____, that little tease with Dempsey, it's really horrid. Nice public showing though of what Bay thinks of Fox's acting and relevance.

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Nice! :lol

My favorite part out of all the trailers so far is Shockwave reloading, thats about it.

My favorite part of the trailer is everything. Because it's so perfect.

I've seen all the trailers but only in 2D; I still have not seen the ones in 3D. My friends and apparently everyone else has but not me. Guess I'll get totally blown away at the midnight show.

Back