Trailer!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And then an animated version of the "whip-swing":

indy_av2.gif

Okay, that one rules. Josh... use that one! :rock

RoboDad, did you make these? If so, can you make an animated version of mine?? :monkey5

Foreign markets are so hyper-sensitive to anything that can be viewed as American "jingoism" or patriotism, particularly when it comes to show of force. Hence, no U.S. flag and guns CG'ed out in the

Actually, the guns are CGI'ed out in the American version!

MagicPantsBig.jpg

That is a CGI'ed belt, BTW. Plus, the boxes.

CGI belt on Winstone, Fords left pocket is cgi, and guards appear out of thin air (background of first scene with Ford and Winstone). What in the world could the explanation be for this?

CGI belt on Winstone, Fords left pocket is cgi, and guards appear out of thin air (background of first scene with Ford and Winstone). What in the world could the explanation be for this?

They wanted a "green band" (All Audiences) trailer and the MPAA is a retarded cesspool.

I just watched the trailer and all I have to say is...

he looks like an old man.

Movie appears to be kind of trite and lifeless. Hopefully this isn't the case though.

I just watched the trailer and all I have to say is...

he looks like an old man.

Movie appears to be kind of trite and lifeless. Hopefully this isn't the case though.

Well, that's your opinion and my opinion is that's total BS.

Growing up I watched indy forever , lol :lol.
This looks great , its gonna be a treat. To see him picking up that hat was so atmospheric and exciting. It felt like a puzzle piece was back that had been missing for a long time. Same with rambo and rocky , its great how all the legends are coming back for one last shot , im loving it !!:chew:chew

The waterfalls look like they are in Argentina/Brasil

I was there 3 years ago, I believe there's buildings on the left (tourist stuff to buy and junkfood stuff to eat) that I can't find on the picture
Maybe it's not in the frame or perhaps CG'd oud

I sure hope they show a lot more from there.

Back