Trailer!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This movie is going to be awesome!!!

But no offense, that trailer sucked ass!

Looks OK. I agree with a few that the trailer didn't really get me excited, but there were some "tee hee" moments. Overall I still think its gonna be a good movie.

Check out my new desktop!

indy4_bg3_small.jpg

I think they were trying to hard to remind us of the past movies... when we really aren't the audience that needs it. But the stuff from the new film looked cool.

The silhouette of him putting on the fedora was absolutely CLASSIC!!! I can't wait for this flick. :cool:

Maybe I am a sucker for Indy, but I am super pumped for the movie! Nice to see the look and feel of the previous films is still intact, and once you see the trademark Indy silhouette well then I knew Spielberg will be the saving grace of the film. My only complaint would be the National Treasureish beginning of the trailer but I am sure that was a marketing move by Paramount because those stupid ass movies make so much money. But, I also remember being hooked into every Star Wars prequel trailer (I'm talking to you Phantom Menace). So here's hoping it's awesome but let the cynics take it away...

I watched the trailer and I like it. Looking forward to this one. :)

Back