Trailer!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ditto, terrible editing, but I'm super stoked for this one! :chew

WHAT.

No, seriously, WHAT.

The editing is "terrible", as in, the filmmakers can't even splice shots together properly... and yet you're "super stoked for this one".

Why would you be?

I guess you know as well as we all do that the trailer cutting follows different laws to those of narrative feature cutting. But why bash them in the first place?

Coolness incorporated!
The best cast of the sequels by far to me!
Cool images, but Indy sure is spry for a fella that age. Oh well, what the hell!
I'M THERE ANYWAY! :rock

Nice to see Indiana Jones again,i think this one can be as good as the previous ones...

Harrison looks good too,looking forward to see it!

They're not Nazis, they are Soviets.

And (Blanchett aside) they're in disguise as U.S. Soldiers.

That's what I thought, but wasn't sure. Since she was there and the guys didn't look very American.

Also, guys this is a Teaser.

Would you rather have it like the TDK teaser? :lol

Anyways, can't wait!

WHAT.

No, seriously, WHAT.

The editing is "terrible", as in, the filmmakers can't even splice shots together properly... and yet you're "super stoked for this one".

Why would you be?

I guess you know as well as we all do that the trailer cutting follows different laws to those of narrative feature cutting. But why bash them in the first place?
You do realize that the filmmakers don't make the trailers, right?

You do realize that the filmmakers don't make the trailers, right?

People bash to just bash.....its like white-noise *****ing -

Thanks, Irish Jedi - I would have been shocked if Williams had not scored this.

I liked the trailer. The Shadow shot was cool, and was indy flying through the air....can't believe there was no Marion focus, but given this is a trailer, it is totally understandable!

Just watched the teaser in HD....yee-haw!

This looks terrific...Harrison looks great, Blanchett looks like she'll be tearing the scenery apart with her teeth, Allen looks like she gets some action and...the kid's alright. I'm going to miss Denholm Elliot, but Winstone looks like he'll do good sidekick. It looks fun...

My favorite little moment: Another car chase next to a gloriously fake ravine! YES! That was one of my favorite pure-cheesy moments of the first film...when the Nazi jeep goes off the very obvious matte-painting cliff...it's really great to see they're not "slicking" this up too much and leaving some pure "movie" in it...

C'mon May!

Just came back from Jumper and the Indy trailer was attached to the movie, which caught me offguard - thought it was online only - looks very cool on the big screen!

Very Interesting. Looks like another E.T. walkie talkie incident between the domestic and Intl. trailers. Could be to appease the MPAA though.

attachment.php

Foreign markets are so hyper-sensitive to anything that can be viewed as American "jingoism" or patriotism, particularly when it comes to show of force. Hence, no U.S. flag and guns CG'ed out in the International trailer. :rolleyes:

It's just marketing, though. People tend to forget that trailers are really just advertising at the end of the day, so they're trying to present the most innocuous piece of advertising to represent the film.

Back