TOYS OF THE PAST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still have these from my youth. Other than that I mostly played with water pistols and cars

Last edited:
Damn, Creecher! You are old!!! :lol

I loved Sectaurs too, but never had any as a child... but I sure thought the rocked the house. I always wanted some of these guys too and never got any:

Manglors
137508283_5f72bab0ea.jpg

Here's another series I forgot about earlier that I did have a lot of:

Captain Power
cpphantomstriker.jpg

CAPTAIN POWER, YEAH!!!

I remember catching the TV show. I had some of the toys. Lord Dredd was one of the coolest toys I owned. And he fit in with the G.I. Joes, too. I always wanted the robot avian guy. Never got him though, sigh.

BTAScombatbeltbatman.jpg

believe it or not, I liked the show BEFORE I liked the comics.. this show means alot to me... my dad got it for me when I was about 3-4.....

Shai Hulud said:
Post pics of action figures you used to play with when you were a kid...your favorite ones...

heres a couple of mine....

KENNER STRECH MONSTER

stretchmb01.jpg

KENNER 18'' ALIEN FROM 1979

ae6e_1_b.jpg

KENNER BIONIC BIGFOOT

5458_3.jpg

MATTEL KRAKEN FROM CLASH OF THE TITANS

8f36_1.jpg

MEGO 12'' HULK

largemego.jpg

OF COURSE,LATER CAME MY LOVE FOR GIJOES,TRANSFORMERS,STAR WARS AND MOTU..BUT THESE WERE THE FIRST TOYS THAT I REALLY ENJOYED...

I HAD THAT HULK! How much does he go for now?! MAN I HAD HIM! SO COOL!!!

Thanks Shai for reminding me of that kick ass toy I had as a kid.

btw I have a lot of vintage Generation 1 Transformers still in the box. Some even sealed! I have a MISB Gen 1 Shockwave worth 450 US!

creecher said:
Still have these from my youth. Other than that I mostly played with water pistols and cars

I had, or should say, have those robots! There were at least three of them; grey, blue and I don't remember the other color, but it was probably silver. My brother and I had those as well as accessories, like a large wheel they fit inside of that would roll along powered by the treads! In the US I think they were called ZOIDS if I remember correctly. All of my old toys are still back at my childhood home in KY so I can't look, but I do remember I played with those robots forever!!! :D

Eli26 said:
I HAD THAT HULK! How much does he go for now?! MAN I HAD HIM! SO COOL!!!

I've got a loose spare if you are interested?

oh and by the way....

BRAVESTARR

Ok so he was more my little brother's era but the toys were very cool.

abstractharmony said:
I've got a loose spare if you are interested?

oh and by the way....

BRAVESTARR

Ok so he was more my little brother's era but the toys were very cool.

Loved the bad guys. Sandstorm was my first. Thunderstick, even Outlaw Scuzz had coolness factor.

Back