Hi from Saskatchewooine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terras Jadeonar

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
(If the Canadian Praries were a planet in the sw universe)

I'm not too new to collecting, having some loose Kenner 3 3/4" ( ? ) star wars figures, a B-Wing, a 12" Darth Vader from 1979 , and a hand full of somewhat newer and still in the box various figures and sets...

Just this past summer I began collecting Sideshow figures and busts. So far it's still a small collection, the Terminator busts have arrived - very first items I ordered arrived absolutely love them!

I've got a few GIJOE figures now too, debating on which others I want to get. Some of them being the most favorite ones I still have in the 3 3/4" 1980's line such as Snake Eyes and Timber, Baroness... Debating to pick up Destro (never cared to much about him but he and Baroness were quite the iconic pair in the comics.)

I've got a few of the Star Wars chars on order, and few other Marvel series characters from Gaurdian of the Galaxy...

The Iconic RoboCop and Ed-209 (have the original toy with cap gun flicker Ed-209) ...

Debating whether I want to pick up Indiana Jones, Snake Plissken for example, or one of the Iron Man armors...

Still have to figure out what sort of display case I'll want or need... and likely have numerous questions I'll be searching the forums first for answers before asking.

I don't have much for photos yet... save from the older existing collection... need better display cabinets for those as the ikea knockoff JYSK deltof cabinets are major dust magnets...

Anyways, just saying hi and been liking what I've been reading through in the forums already :)

Thanks for the welcome :)

Interestingly, initially I had begun googling the net for Sideshow collections and collectors and display cases looking to see how everyone else has their colllections displayed.

I could post some of my older collection, pics I snapped a few years ago, though I'm not sure if its allowed... The only photos of the Sideshow items I have is a few pics I snapped when I unboxed the T-600 when it arrived (only to box it back up until i've got a safe place for it...)

Back