Top 5 favorite (completed) television shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Breaking Bad
2. Band of Brothers
3. Avatar the Last Airbender
4. Batman The Animated Series
5. Prison Break/24/Arrested Development/Malcolm in the Middle

1. Knight Rider
2. Magnum PI
3. Airwolf
4. MacGyver
5. Star Trek: The Next Generation

There will be shows I will forget about for sure, but here's off the top of my head.

1. Lost
2. Breaking Bad
3. Seinfeld
4. The Office
5. Extras

In no particular order:

Seinfeld
All in the Family
Breaking Bad
Lost in Space
Batman (1966)

So many votes for Breaking Bad.....I just couldn't get into it. I didn't hate it, but I watched season 1 and the first couple of episodes of season 2........meh.

So many votes for Breaking Bad.....I just couldn't get into it. I didn't hate it, but I watched season 1 and the first couple of episodes of season 2........meh.

I don't think you quite got into the meat of it. It takes off in Seasons 3-5.

SnakeDoc

I don't think you quite got into the meat of it. It takes off in Seasons 3-5.

SnakeDoc

The show does get better every season but i thought it was amazing from the first episode on. If you don't like it after the first season than i think you probably never will.

The show does get better every season but i thought it was amazing from the first episode on. If you don't like it after the first season than i think you probably never will.

I liked it fine during seasons 1 & 2 ... but, I'll admit, I didn't see what the hype was about until 3 & 4.

SnakeDoc

I liked it fine during seasons 1 & 2 ... but, I'll admit, I didn't see what the hype was about until 3 & 4.

SnakeDoc

I feel the same way out about it. I'm not knocking it since Breaking Bad is my favorite show.

On a side note, I decided to check out X-Files after seeing it on so many lists, and I love it!

1. Breaking Bad
2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
3. Farscape
4. Angel
5. Parks and Rec

I think of BB as my paragon show, executed well from start to finish. Didn't overstay its welcome like Dexter or Buffy did. Gotta admit I was hooked from the first episode.

I didn't see BB as a slow burner at all. The tone is set by the very first scene imo.

The Wire on the other hand I stopped and started the first episode three times. It had a kind of LA Law vibe I was sceptical about. But the pay-off comes from the 3rd/4th episode on once the characters and story arcs have been set up.

I didn't see BB as a slow burner at all. The tone is set by the very first scene imo.

The Wire on the other hand I stopped and started the first episode three times. It had a kind of LA Law vibe I was sceptical about. But the pay-off comes from the 3rd/4th episode on once the characters and story arcs have been set up.

I'm not sure 'slow burn' is quite the right term for Breaking Bad. The first scene sets the stage ... but Walt had a few stops-and-starts in his progress that you have to get past. Once he commits -- around the time he meets Saul and the Chicken Man -- it really hits its stride.

SnakeDoc

I'm binge watching breaking bad right now and I'm almost done with season 3 and don't see why it's so hyped up yet. I'll finish it though. But I was way more into game of thrones when I marathoned every season in a span of 2 weeks.

I'll say:
Sopranos
Cheers
Fresh Prince of Bel Air
Boardwalk Empire
House

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back