Toht 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude! What gives? I got mine on the 20th of July! I only know of one other person who received his and he Flex-Paid (like I did). This is just weird.

That would be me. I was also surprised reading others aren't receiving theirs yet.
Mike

With the flood of mass cancellations they are probably re-thinking the Ark and are trying to figure out how to improve the paint. The question is if they do make improvements will the people who already received them get to exchange them for upgraded Arks?

With the flood of mass cancellations they are probably re-thinking the Ark and are trying to figure out how to improve the paint. The question is if they do make improvements will the people who already received them get to exchange them for upgraded Arks?

Pipe dream I'm afraid. No way they're changing the product after some have already shipped.

That would be amazing but I highly doubt it.

Or all the ones that have shipped are the only ones who actually didn't cancel. :lol

Then why else have they apparently stopped shipping? :huh

Problems with packaging, manufacturing errors or bottlenecks, internal snafus or anything else. There is nothing to imply changes or improvements are being made to the product, just wishful thinking. Might as well guess away that they're sculpting and casting new glasses for Toht or making his neck the same color as head.

I'm sure they are not making any changes whatsoever to Toht. Sideshow's probably just recovering from SDCC and have gotten behind. They saw interest in this figure wane with so many cancellations that they probably felt no one would care if it got delayed a couple more weeks. And yeah, I'm not that anxious about getting him. The anticipation has worn off with me. I'm definitely keeping him though, but I'm in no hurry.

I'm sure they are not making any changes whatsoever to Toht. Sideshow's probably just recovering from SDCC and have gotten behind. They saw interest in this figure wane with so many cancellations that they probably felt no one would care if it got delayed a couple more weeks. And yeah, I'm not that anxious about getting him. The anticipation has worn off with me. I'm definitely keeping him though, but I'm in no hurry.

Yea this is most likely why it is delayed. It is fine with me because now it will be on my next CC statement but I am still super excited to get him.

Back