Toht 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So we should be getting our processing alert email in the next day or two? Or do you think they'll go straight to shipping?

So we should be getting our processing alert email in the next day or two? Or do you think they'll go straight to shipping?

That I am not sure cause I thought we got processing alert emails already a while go...or was that just the update that they were coming soon. At this point they might just start charging and shipping.

That I am not sure cause I thought we got processing alert emails already a while go...or was that just the update that they were coming soon. At this point they might just start charging and shipping.

It'll probably be on your doorstep by the time things change. They probably don't want anyone else canceling. :lol

mine hasn't shipped yet. I think the delay is the post SDCC headache that all that work the event have for the following two weeks.

I think so too because Piett should have shipped by now as well. I'm in no hurry for either. Heck, my Toht is cancelled. I'm just waiting for a nice in-stock special to come up to order him again. Might as well right?

Well, if they change the status to "shipping soon" sometime today, then chances are it won't ship til AT LEAST Monday, which will be exactly when my new CC cycle should start!

I have had it on order since it went on sale and I am keeping it....if it ever ships that is.
This is the strangest order I have made...the thing showed up for some people and now it is in stock, but no shipping notice and no charge of the credit card. Weird.

I'm in the same boat. Ordered on day 1 and still nothing.

Ordered an in stock True Type body about a week ago too, and they charged my card, but no word on shipping.

The good thing for me about the delay in SSC shipping the Toht Ex is that I get to keep my pre-order. If SSC had shipped this last month, I would have to cancel it due to the many SDCC items that I bought.

For now, I can't wait to have my Toht Ex in-hand, despite the inaccuracies in the figure and Ark.

Back