Toht 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to the little gauge thingy in Toht Ex's page, there are about 100 Toht Exs now. I really want to push this off til the beginning of August, so I may temporarily cancel him if they start processing soon. If I see the little gauge thing go down again, I'll hurry up and order. I'm committed, but I just need a little more time!

The number has only been going up. Earlier this week is was at 60. A couple more cancellations and the low quantity alert will disappear.

Wow. I wonder what Sideshow thinks about the mass cancellations. This can't be good.

Wow. I wonder what Sideshow thinks about the mass cancellations. This can't be good.

I hope they're thinking that they need to work harder about making sure the production figure matches the prototype OR not posting awesome prototype pictures and delivering a figure that doesn't look as great.

They did mention in a recent Q&A that they are going to start posting production samples in the gallery. Hopefully, that will help.

I just dropped the Toht Ex due to the high international shipping cost. With so many items coming this month, something has to go and seeing that there have been mass cancellation for this item, I reckon that I should be able to pick it up on 2nd Chance later, probably in September.

First thoughts? It's heavy, solid, bigger than Hasbro. Finish is meh. Poles are poly with no wood grain or detailing. Posting pics now.

First thoughts? It's heavy, solid, bigger than Hasbro. Finish is meh. Poles are poly with no wood grain or detailing. Posting pics now.

heavy, solid, bigger than Hasbro. = :chew

Finish is meh. = :angelsmil

Poles are poly with no wood grain or detailing. = :rolleyes:

Posting pics now. = :rock :rock :rock

Back