Toht 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the processing alert from Sideshow! :banana

We will begin processing all orders for the Toht 12-inch Figure with Polystone Ark of the Covenant accessory – Sideshow Exclusive collectible (item #39091) on August 11th. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

Geez, is this really happening? Finally?!?

:lol :rotfl :lol Jim, I think Sideshow could've made a Pamela Voorhees-esque Toht and Wor-Gar would've found something to like about him. ;)

I have to, right? I mean, it's Toht. How often do I get one? 'Sides, I really just want the melty head so Voorhees-esque it all you want.

went and deleted your post to make me look like jerk eh?

:lol

No, I deleted to repost to see if the thumb disappeared and then just posted a response to you instead... don't know what the whole thumbs down thing was for me.

Are you kidding me? Toht hates gays.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Well....:lol

Yet, according to some historians, homosexual men constituted the core of the Nazi Party in Germany.

The OSS addressed the reason why so many homosexuals found the Nazi party inviting:

“this may be due to the fact that they are all fundamentally social outcasts and consequently have a community of interests which tends to make them think and feel more or less alike. In this connection it is interesting to note that homosexuals, too, frequently regard themselves as a special form of creation or as chosen ones whose destiny it is to initiate a new order....The fact that underneath they feel themselves to be different and ostracized from normal social contacts usually makes them easy converts to a new social philosophy which does not discriminate against them. Being among civilization's discontents, they are always willing to take a chance of something new which holds any promise of improving their lot...
https://www.conservapedia.com/Homosexuality_in_Nazi_Germany

Back