Time for MOLA RAM figures. Let's start a new chant. All with me now...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mola Ram was always my favorite Indiana Jones villain ("Temple of Doom" was the first Indy film I'd seen), so I'm definitely hoping to see him soon! Him and his Thuggee comrades! And a couple of mine carts. And TOD Indy (two versions: on the rope bridge and in Club Obi Wan). And Short Round. And Willie Scott in the sacrificial frame. And the rope bridge. And Lao Che. And ... whatever else I can't afford but will try and get anyway.

Mola Ram, Sudaram!

Mola Ram, Sudaram! And he better come with 3 Shankara Stones!!!!!

Mola Ram is by far the most visually interesting character in the whole series, and has one of the best villain costumes in movie history, so of course Sideshow aren't going to do him.

But I confidently expect the Colonel Musgrove PPO to be anounced soon.

The only figure I really want from ToD would be R. Weber!

091.jpg

Mola Ram is a must! After him, I only feel Henry Jones Sr. is the other "must have." I'd love to get Vogel though and a Crystal Skull in 1:6 but I'm not sure any 1:6 KotCS figure would sell all that well.

he's a great character...visually, he's the coolest in the Indy mythos...hope you guys get it.

But not only a 1/6.. start the PF chant with me...

MOLA RAM 1/4

MOLA RAM 1/4

MOLA RAM 1/4

MOLA RAM 1/4

MOLA RAM 1/4

I'd like to see Raven Bar Marion and then Mola Ram.....Then Willie, Henry Sr and Elsa....

I think Col. Vogel and The big German mechanic would also be cool figures.....

But not only a 1/6.. start the PF chant with me...

MOLA RAM 1/4

MOLA RAM 1/4

MOLA RAM 1/4

MOLA RAM 1/4

MOLA RAM 1/4
I agree so much. But shouldn't they have released or at least announced another PF by now if there was one to come?

Back