Time for MOLA RAM figures. Let's start a new chant. All with me now...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mola Ram PF is almost a given. The only other option would be melty headed Toht, but I would like a Mola more than anything. And a LIGHT UP heart dammit... That would be badass. :rock2

I'm just afraid if we get a PF Mola Ram, we might not get a 1:6 Mola Ram. Right now, the Indy PF is a stand alone piece. The 1:6 scale line is in fact a line. Not getting any more Indy PF wouldn't be as painful. Making an Indy character in PF form instead of 1:6 would be a huge mistake.

I'm just afraid if we get a PF Mola Ram, we might not get a 1:6 Mola Ram. Right now, the Indy PF is a stand alone piece. The 1:6 scale line is in fact a line. Not getting any more Indy PF wouldn't be as painful. Making an Indy character in PF form instead of 1:6 would be a huge mistake.

I hope they do both. I think that it lends itself particularly towards PF, but I don't see why they can't do both.

They should do both. It would be a terrible thing to shun the....uh...less rich side of the spectrum.

The Indy PF is a stand alone piece-- but he's screaming for a TOD Indy with sword... Add a Mola to the mix and suddenly you've got a whole wing of your collection.:D:whip

The Indy PF is a stand alone piece-- but he's screaming for a TOD Indy with sword... Add a Mola to the mix and suddenly you've got a whole wing of your collection.:D:whip

Bingo.

I honestly don't think an Indy PF line would have much longevity (not for me, anyway)---but a Temple Indy is an absolute must. :monkey5

Mola Ram is definitely a must.

But we'll need an Indy, Willie and Short Round 3-pack with the exclusive item being the yellow life raft (or an Elephant)...

:monkey3

Mola Ram is definitely a must.

But we'll need an Indy, Willie and Short Round 3-pack with the exclusive item being the yellow life raft (or an Elephant)...

:monkey3

Only if they announce a KOTCS Indy with Exclusive fridge.:lol

Now that I think about it, how cool would it be if we were to get a Short Round and the exclusive be the mine car?! The base could be just a small section of the railway track! :rock

Our cause is growing!

Proof:

Go to GOOGLE. Search for "Mola Ram" under Images. Look at what comes up at #3.

:rock

Mola Ram would be great. I guess they could do an alternate head like Indy. One with the funky head piece and one without. Still, hoping for a Marion as well. White dress and Well of Souls base. Sand, snakes and heiroglyphs. Ravenwood bar outfit would suit a 12" figure better IMO. Throw in a Henry Sr. and Indy TOD and I'd be a happy camper. Oh, and Trevor is a given for doing the head sculpts.

They could do two heads - one where the red thing on his forehead is wide, another, 'poor continuity switch out' based on the Sri Lanka shot scenes, where it's a bit thinner (and which never fails to bug me everytime I see the movie).

Back