Tiger Woods 'seriously injured' in car accident

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The little I'm beginning to here about this story, I think his wife was somehow involved. Tiger was supposedly cheating on her with some other woman who has a history of "dating" married men. We'll find out soon enough, I'm sure.

The little I'm beginning to here about this story, I think his wife was somehow involved. Tiger was supposedly cheating on her with some other woman who has a history of "dating" married men. We'll find out soon enough, I'm sure.

I guess his wife would give him a "Mulligan" for wanting to "play through." :naughty

And I qoute from fox news, "the wife used a golf club to free him from the vehicle by breaking the back window after crashing into fire hydrant". :rolleyes:

tiger and his wife are "too tired" to answer any reporters questions.

Rachel okatel or ukatel is the ho tiger was screwing around with.

I'll take bets that his lacerations came from his wife and the accident was staged.

And I qoute from fox news, "the wife used a golf club to free him from the vehicle by breaking the back window after crashing into fire hydrant". :rolleyes:

tiger and his wife are "too tired" to answer any reporters questions.

Rachel okatel or ukatel is the ho tiger was screwing around with.

I'll take bets that his lacerations came from his wife and the accident was staged.

yeah like the truck was so mangled that she couldn't get any of the doors open to rescue her poor husband.:rolleyes:

I don't know what happened, but I have been in a crash simulator that supposedly shows wha an impact is like at 10-15 miles per hour. It knocked the snot out of me but really makes me wonder about even minor injuries in a 30 mph crash unless there is a person beating your ass with a golf club while you are driving.

edit - I really am not supposing anything about the event. I am just cracking wise. I am glad Eldrick Tont is OK.

My theory, as if anyone cares... :lol

He came home late from whoring around and his wife met him holding a golf club. She starting swinging, busting out the windows and he took off with her in pursuit and ran the car into the hydrant.

Now, what I'd like to know is this. I doubt the hydrant was right by the tree since it doesn't make any sense to put one close to a tree so how did he hit both the hydrant AND his neighbors tree? (unless he was in a panic to get away from a rabid Swede).

Also, if she couldn't get him out of the car and had to bust the windows out to get him, how did that tiny woman pull his ass out of the read window if he was hurt? He was laying on the ground when the police showed up.

My theory, as if anyone cares... :lol

He came home late from whoring around and his wife met him holding a golf club. She starting swinging, busting out the windows and he took off with her in pursuit and ran the car into the hydrant.

Now, what I'd like to know is this. I doubt the hydrant was right by the tree since it doesn't make any sense to put one close to a tree so how did he hit both the hydrant AND his neighbors tree? (unless he was in a panic to get away from a rabid Swede).

Also, if she couldn't get him out of the car and had to bust the windows out to get him, how did that tiny woman pull his ass out of the read window if he was hurt? He was laying on the ground when the police showed up.

i could believe that..........this fool will lose a lot of respect from a lot of people like Kobe did if a lot of the rumors are true, but in the end, nobody will care and he will just end up buying his wife a 10million dollar ring and getting tattoos to suck up to her :lol

It would have been alot cooler if he was in hot pursuit driving a white SUV of some sort. :D

yeah and people taking pics of him just as he's about to turn the steering wheel. that would really fack him up. at least it seems to set him off when people do it when he's golfing...:rolleyes: what an @ss

It would have been alot cooler if he was in hot pursuit driving a white SUV of some sort. :D

I'm pretty sure in today's politically correct and ridiculous world, that this statement is racist. Just because Tiger is black makes him OJ?

Edit: what does the color of the SUV have to do with it? Why it gotta be a white SUV?

Back