Explosion hits Government Buldings in Oslo,Norway!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rock83

Super Freak
Reaction score
Some of you have allready seen this because it happened an hour agoo and it's on the news all over the world.

im speechless,i really don't know what to say.Government buildings including our Prime Ministers office.Plus other buildings in the area.

They mention possible car bombs as there was a destroyed car right outside the building.

https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43854355/ns/world_news-europe/

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkFYUP3aKbU&feature=player_embedded"]‪Oslo Explosion Aftermath.mp4‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
My sister lives and works in Oslo, I talked to her and they have evacuated all the employees, including herself.

Geez, this will never end. :(

Any word whether or not there were casualties?

The article said at least 2 fatalities and 8 injured. Amazing if that's all that happened looking at that, but even 1 human death in a travesty like this is way to many :(

Thoughts and prayers to the victims and their families.

More than 2 are confirmed dead but they didn't want to inform about the number just yet because they still bring out one after the other.

Things are getting worse.

In our neighbor County a man wearing a police uniform was attending a Summer Camp for young politicians hosted by a political party where our Prime Minister is their Leader.This "policeman" drew a machine gun and started shooting at the 700 people and so far he has killed 4 and multiple injured people.

Our Prime Minister was supposed to attend to this Camp tomorrow.A coincendence?Makes you think that this is an act towards our Prime Minister by the same group behind the bomb.

Last edited:
WTF. I am so tired of hearing about this stuff, what is wrong with people doing this? If caught, get rid of them, don't throw them in jail.

They got the ____er in the end,and we have all reason to think there is a link between this and the bombing.
All the info the police wanted to give was that he was scandinavian.

Flippin 'eck, this is unreal. I never watch the news so just found out about this from reading this thread now and it's horrific.

I hope they got the person/s responsible for these (what appear to be) attacks.

To all our friends in Norway, be safe.
x :1-1:

They got the ____er in the end,and we have all reason to think there is a link between this and the bombing.
All the info the police wanted to give was that he was scandinavian.

Correct. "NRK reporter Astrid Randen quoted witnesses as saying the man — described as "tall, blond and Nordic-looking" and speaking Norwegian "

My prayers go out to you and your fellow Osloites, hang in there bro. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back