Explosion hits Government Buldings in Oslo,Norway!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A company here in norway who sells everything related to flowers(Not flower stores) will donate to Red Cross after what just happened,but i haven't heard anything about that with those private stores in Oslo,they just wanna drive up the price like madmen and earn a good buck greedy as they are.

Might as well just burn the cash. Red Cross is a fraud when you know just how much of the money actually ends up in the hands of the needy. :monkey1

[ame="https://youtu.be/GwQcMNMrJNU"]302 Found[/ame]

Anyone read about Morrissey comparing Norway to meat eating? I love Morrissey, but the guy is more wrong than Glenn Beck here.

This is a strange thing to find. I'm glad I know better, but I was surprised nonetheless.

The Qur'an is the principal source of Islamic law, the Sharia. It contains the rules by which the Muslim world is governed (or should govern itself) and forms the basis for relations between man and God, between individuals, whether Muslim or non-Muslim, as well as between man and things which are part of creation. The Sharia contains the rules by which a Muslim society is organized and governed, and it provides the means to resolve conflicts among individuals and between the individual and the state.

There is no dispute among Muslims that the Qur'an is the basis of the Sharia and that its specific provisions are to be scrupulously observed. The Hadith and Sunna are complementary sources to the Qur'an and consist of the sayings of the Prophet and accounts of his deeds. The Sunna helps to explain the Qur'an, but it may not be interpreted or applied in any way which is inconsistent with the Qur'an.

Must not be real Muslims.

https://www.mei.edu/Library/Introdu...oIslamIslamicLawSharia/tabid/378/Default.aspx

This is a strange thing to find. I'm glad I know better, but I was surprised nonetheless.

Must not be real Muslims.

https://www.mei.edu/Library/Introdu...oIslamIslamicLawSharia/tabid/378/Default.aspx

Quran is indeed the basis for Shariah - but the way Shariah has been constructed misrepresents the intention of the Quran in my view. Examples of which are in the article I linked earlier.

I won't say these are not real muslims, who am i to judge that. I'll just leave it at the fact that my interpretation of the Quran is different from theirs. Shariah is extreme and not consistent with the spirit of the Quran (in my view).

Shariah is extreme and not consistent with the spirit of the Quran (in my view).

Globally and historically, which is the predominant view?

How is this any different from colonial Massachusetts using the bible as the foundation for their witch trials?

The Puritans were a fringe group. Not that it's a terribly important difference, but there weren't many to choose from.

Quran is indeed the basis for Shariah - but the way Shariah has been constructed misrepresents the intention of the Quran in my view. Examples of which are in the article I linked earlier.

I won't say these are not real muslims, who am i to judge that. I'll just leave it at the fact that my interpretation of the Quran is different from theirs. Shariah is extreme and not consistent with the spirit of the Quran (in my view).

If the Quran is Shariah law and the Quran preaches piece and love and all that, then someone along the way turned Shariah into a more brutal law. Isn't that the Law that makes woman have no rights, must cover their faces when in public and makes them pretty much slaves to men. I doubt that's what the Quran intended.

Globally and historically, which is the predominant view?

Globally today, a lot more muslims probably support Shariah than those that don't.

If the Quran is Shariah law and the Quran preaches piece and love and all that, then someone along the way turned Shariah into a more brutal law. Isn't that the Law that makes woman have no rights, must cover their faces when in public and makes them pretty much slaves to men. I doubt that's what the Quran intended.

The Quran itself is not Shariah law. Shariah law is derived from the Quran and the Hadith (sayings of the Prophet Muhammad PBUH) but in my view as i've said, this has been distorted over time. Indeed the Quran teaches peace, love, respect for one another and importantly respect and thankfullness towards Allah (God).

The Quran taught equal rights of men and women long before the concept became accepted in the modern world

https://www.womeninislam.ws/en/

As an example, a sign of the respect afforded to women in Islam is evidenced by this story:

A man once asked the Prophet to whom he should show the most kindness. The Prophet replied: "Your mother, next your mother, next your mother, and then your father." (Sunan of Abu-Dawood)

Back