Explosion hits Government Buldings in Oslo,Norway!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO I don't see how you can blame yourself? These terrorists are brought up this way. If you tried to educate them with a different version of their religion they would likely seek to destroy you.

You can't educate people that don't want to be educated.

That pretty much describes several posters in this thread. :lol

Brainwashed by the recruiters of Al Qaeda, by ignorant and illeterate 'scholars' who teach at 'madrassas' across Pakistan and Afghanistan. I have seen this first hand.

Look (for the sake of full disclosure) - I am a Muslim, and very much a fully practicing one. I pray 5 times a day, keep all my fasts in Ramadan, etc. Yet I have absolutely no connection or understanding towards these terrorists - they have taken the Quran and twisted its words and teachings in a completely abhorrant way to the point where to call them Muslims is an insult to any (in my view) true Muslim who understands the message of Islam.

At it's core Islam is about being a good honest human being and being thankful to Allah for life and all its blessings. That is the core message. There is no way any form of Islam can be compatible with killing innocent people. Therefore, terrorists can never be muslims.

what l don't understand is how these people (Islamic terrorists) misinterpret the Quran and think it's okay to kill people. l watch documentaries on the taliban and in interviews they always say that Allah wants them to kill the infidels. which are non muslims. they also blow themselves up and think it's a cool thing to do to martyr themselves and they will go to paradise and get their 72 vigins. how can they think the quran says this is the thing to do. doesn't it clearly state self murder (suicide) is wrong, just like the Bible, but yet they think they will go to paradise by doing that.

what l don't understand is how they can take what's in the Quran and twist it, brainwash people into thinking it's okay. how can you twist something from the quran if it states that act is clearly wrong, or does it. or does the quran dance around the issue in riddles, allowing it to be twisted.

it's also not just muslims living in poor conditions and in bubbles in the middle east with no education. young muslims in every country are being brainwashed. from all classes. middle class, low class, and rich famlies. these people don't have crazy extremists in their ear for the most part. so how are they getting brainwashed. from the Quran. mixed with the terrorist propaganda on the internet. l watched a documentary about muslims in the UK going to mosques for get togethers and prayer. there were older muslims there with extremist views trying and succssefully twisting there views and implying hate and brainwashing them into thinking it's okay to kill for Islam. so l don't see this Jihad IDEA and phenomena going away anytime soon.

There was a Pew Research Center study published a few years ago that came up with a number around 25% of American Muslim males between 18 and 25 empathized with the jihadist movement (you like that word better nam?)

I still don't like Islamists.

Nobody's saying you have to. But Islamists still =/= Extremists. All you gotta do is look at the current marriage laws for most of the states in this country to see a perfect example of the Christian version of Islamism. Plus, how many times has that stupid "Sunday" law gone up for review. :monkey1

Oslo bomb....950 kilos

Oklahoma bomb was 2500 kilos.

Powerful stuff.........Polish guy who helped him get bomb chemicals is looking at 8 yrs in jail.

People who take advantage of terrible tragedies like this should be ashamed of themselves.

It's really sad to hear how much Flower Stores raised their prices the past weekend and the following days because it's good business for them.A whole nation stick together and greedy people take advantage of it.

I know,not interesting info,but im just saying...

People who take advantage of terrible tragedies like this should be ashamed of themselves.

It's really sad to hear how much Flower Stores raised their prices the past weekend and the following days because it's good business for them.A whole nation stick together and greedy people take advantage of it.

I know,not interesting info,but im just saying...

That's horrible! I remember back to 911 and people were selling all kinds of stuff just to make a buck. T-Shirts, flags, you name it.

Now they will be charging a fee to enter the memorial once it's finished. How the hell can you charge people to basically visit a grave site? :cuckoo:

That's horrible! I remember back to 911 and people were selling all kinds of stuff just to make a buck. T-Shirts, flags, you name it.

Now they will be charging a fee to enter the memorial once it's finished. How the hell can you charge people to basically visit a grave site? :cuckoo:

Don't a portion of the proceeds go to the victims? :dunno

Yeah it's really idiotic.Even in these harsh times,they capitalize on every chance they get.
7-10 times more than the standard price is what i hear.

Don't a portion of the proceeds go to the victims? :dunno

A company here in norway who sells everything related to flowers(Not flower stores) will donate to Red Cross after what just happened,but i haven't heard anything about that with those private stores in Oslo,they just wanna drive up the price like madmen and earn a good buck greedy as they are.

Back