Tiger stripe 1/6 sideshow wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is the Magneto thread? Search here is bad now, & the google links take me to a blank page.

Was hoping for a angry yelling head, but love everything else. Ordered. Can't wait, now bring on Gambit, Iceman, Cyclops, Beast, Mr. Sinister, Juggernaut, Apocalypse, Rogue, Colossus, Psylocke, Sabertooth,and Storm

I too share a deep hatred for bone claws. MCP: BWS Weapon-X is probably my favorite work of all time. The weight it has, the impact of the story on the character, and the themes that run through it is nearly negated from a narrative perspective by the whole bone claws gimmick.
I really like the headsculpt on this one - was never a fan of the original. Kinda backwards that his original costume, whilst he was "the wild and unchained beast" should be the one with the calm face, and the yashida costume, which signifies his reformation, has got the sadistic grins.

A classic Wolverine figure with no angry sculpt is probably one of the most bizarre decisions you can possibly make. Not to mention at $250 from Sideshow.

Can?t wait to display my Wolverine figure in a battle pose with his face doing a half frowning/smiling sculpt...yay

Yeah I would've loved a second sculpt, that's disappointing but this does look very good, but like some of you have said, I'm just going to wait til it's on sale. They have their exclusive Batman in stock with coupons during Spooktacular, I'm sure this will be this the same way. I didn't see this on SS's site, is it on there yet?

with the new apparent collaboration with Phicen/TBL on their court of the dead figure,
its a true shame they didn't give this new wolverine the shorter stockier MS 30 and get rid of this gawd awful body

I wish they had included an additional head sculpt though, for that price, seems kinda high for what you get.

They must have taken all the aggression from this figure's headsculpt and used it to pump up the lifesize bust to insanity.

Kinda let down by this, especially compared to the brown version
Think it’s a pass for me

Looks great. I have the brown version, but I might try to get this headsculpt.

Wish they'd make a Cyclops.

Last edited:
Looks great. I have the brown version, but I might try to get this headsculpt.

Wish they'd make a Cyclops.

I have the first version too, and I wonder how well the color on this sculpt would match it. The color looks more mustard than yellow in some of the pics. I'd love to have this expression on the first figure.

I really wish they would make the Fantastic Four.

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/marvel-wolverine-sideshow-collectibles-100438

The description says he's 12". I hope he isn't. Other than the movies he's really around 5'3"-5'5". Do we think SS is going to scale these guys correctly or make every piece 12"? To me scale is everything.

Product Size
Height: 12" (304.8 mm) | *

It looks to be the exact same body as the first Wolverine, and he noticeably shorter than figures like HT Cap and Thor. About the same height as Spider-Man.

Back