Tiger stripe 1/6 sideshow wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone. My X-men collection shelves would be bigger if I had more room. I will be adding the soosoo Gambit to the mix and I?d really like a Rogue or Jean from the first 3 X-men to fill out the line. If sideshow or another company did the original 5 X-men in their comic style uniforms I?d have to make an exception.
f2153f214e368afa77d422516fd587cd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got em in. SS is always super frustrating. It?s an amazing figure cosmetically, but there?s always so many head scratching decisions that they make. The swappable claws don?t really ?lock? into place so it?s constantly falling. The arms don?t really fit properly and when you try to apply force it feels super fragile like it?s going to break. A plain stand that looks off next to magneto from the same collection. No extra pegs. The list goes on.

The old sideshow head is so much better... I had to do a swap. Also I realize the claws on his left hand (right in the pic) are seeded crooked and I can't seem to fix them. I tried heating them up and bending them but it wont work. Any ideas? I think they are glued in

QNmuFva.jpg

jEsWAje.jpg

The old sideshow head is so much better... I had to do a swap. Also I realize the claws on his left hand (right in the pic) are seeded crooked and I can't seem to fix them. I tried heating them up and bending them but it wont work. Any ideas? I think they are glued in

QNmuFva.jpg

jEsWAje.jpg

Using the heat is the first step. After you heat it up, hold it in the position you want and run it under cold water. The cold water makes it stay in the desired position.

Using the heat is the first step. After you heat it up, hold it in the position you want and run it under cold water. The cold water makes it stay in the desired position.

Yeah I did that with the head because his cowl was crooked. The claws didnt work though with hot water/cold water trick. I might have to use a heat gun and then cold water but I'm scared to damaged it. Don't want to bother sideshow with this

Yeah I did that with the head because his cowl was crooked. The claws didnt work though with hot water/cold water trick. I might have to use a heat gun and then cold water but I'm scared to damaged it. Don't want to bother sideshow with this

A blow dryer will work too.

I would. That's what their CS is there for. I had 2 very small cracks in the pleather on my Newt Scamander figure and immediately emailed them with pics so I could get a replacement. I know everyone's mileage varies, but to me, these things are too expensive for even little things to be off especially with SS now charging tax on top of their crazy shipping prices. I want Cyclops but man, he's nearly $300 once you add everything up.

I would. That's what their CS is there for. I had 2 very small cracks in the pleather on my Newt Scamander figure and immediately emailed them with pics so I could get a replacement. I know everyone's mileage varies, but to me, these things are too expensive for even little things to be off especially with SS now charging tax on top of their crazy shipping prices. I want Cyclops but man, he's nearly $300 once you add everything up.

These things are too expensive so take action that drives up the cost even more.

These things are too expensive so take action that drives up the cost even more.

Not really sure of the logic behind this statement. How does asking for a replacement for a defective product drive up cost? It's no different than buying a gaming console, coming home to plug it up and finding out for some reason it's not powering on. What would you do? Just keep it as a $500 decorative piece b/c you don't want to bother Target/Walmart/Best Buy for a replacement or return it for one that actually works? Nearly all consumer goods have a return policy in the chance of defective products coming off the line.

Last edited:
If they are like the first version they are one piece. They are glued in. I would heat it up and pop them out, then adjust the angle of the claw. I did that with the first one.

They are glued in, one of mine fell out , if you turn them upside down, you will see where the metal insert is

One of my claw magnets was weak
Claws always fell out on the right hand
One time they fell and I lost a blade
Ss sent me two new sets of hands/blades

Not really sure of the logic behind this statement. How does asking for a replacement for a defective product drive up cost? It's no different than buying a gaming console, coming home to plug it up and finding out for some reason it's not powering on. What would you do? Just keep it as a $500 decorative piece b/c you don't want to bother Target/Walmart/Best Buy for a replacement or return it for one that actually works? Nearly all consumer goods have a return policy in the chance of defective products coming off the line.

The customer decided it was a fixable problem and decided to fix it. That's totally different from the scenario you are mentioning here. Actions have consequences. We all pay the price for the people who return figures for easily fixed items.

The customer decided it was a fixable problem and decided to fix it. That's totally different from the scenario you are mentioning here. Actions have consequences. We all pay the price for the people who return figures for easily fixed items.

Whatever floats your boat, man :lol not going to argue with you.

Last edited:
Back