Tiger stripe 1/6 sideshow wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks interesting. The head and costume color looks slightly off (need to see more photos). Paint job looks alright. Need to see more promo pictures.

It looks really good, especially for Sideshow. The tailoring looks better than the first Wolverine too.

Hoping there's a new unmasked sculpt with that expression.

EX_01_100438_Wolverine_0143-2-0152.jpg
EX_03_100438_Wolverine_0277.jpg
EX_02_100438_Wolverine_0106.jpg

pre-orders go up Thursday December 12th between 12pm-3pm
USD 245.00 for the regular editions
USD 250.00 for the exclusive ( bone claws )

was really wanting an extra Logan head sculpt but not going to happen,

Typical SS.. Take extras away, then charge the same... No reason not to include a 2nd head at $250. And they didn't charge extra for the exclusive version of the brown costume Wolverine with the Sword & scabbard. I think that cost more to make than bone claws..

I liked this, but like all the others, no way at $250... :(

Just wait for the Spook after it's released. Free shipping and $25 off just like their Batman and Maul. Combine that with rewards and it'll be a good deal.

I dig it. The exclusive is meh. I?m okay with skipping it if I don?t make it. No rush to get it but I?ll definitely be buying once I get a break in price

Actually now that I think about it, it might be best to get one early, while they still have replacement parts. I had terrible QC on both sculpts of the first Wolverine, they sent replacements for both.

Everything looks great!
I like the bone claws, nice alt display option for those of us that have the Brown version. A first appearance head would've been more preferable. I also wish they included switch out lower face plate expression options. The SSC embellishments aren't too overdone. I prefer the darker color palette to a brighter more comic accurate version.
I'll try to get the excl. version, might as well get the ultimate Tiger Stripe Wolverine!
I might also try and get a second set of these boots to repaint for the Brown & Tan version.

definitely liking this new version but hate the lack of an extra headsculpt unmasked or first appearance. But for only $5 more the EX seems like a no brainer. This makes me a little more inclined to get Magneto. I really want an awesome Cyclops though as well. But considering how long it took them to make the new Cyclops PF I'll be waiting a loooong time for that one.

With that said, my main problem with these SS comic releases (like many of you I'm sure) is the lack of accessories for the price. It would be nice if we got Mezco One:12 type of goodies with these larger 1/6 figures. Mezco kills it almost 100% of the time IMO with extra heads, hands, effects accessories etc for a decent price in today's market, why can't SS do the same?

Last edited:
definitely liking this new version but hate the lack of an extra headsculpt unmasked or first appearance. But for only $5 more the EX seems like a no brainer. This makes me a little more inclined to get Magneto. I really want an awesome Cyclops though as well. But considering how long it took them to make the new Cyclops PF I'll be waiting a loooong time for that one.

With that said, my main problem with these SS comic releases (like many of you I'm sure) is the lack of accessories for the price. It would be nice if we got Mezco One:12 type of goodies with these larger 1/6 figures. Mezco kills it almost 100% of the time IMO with extra heads, hands, effects accessories etc for a decent price in today's market, why can't SS do the same?

I'm thinking about switching to mezco. I've been collecting 1/6 since 2006 and price plus space is a killer.

It looks great, but is that it? We won?t know all the details until Thursday right? There at least has to be other switch out hands?

this looks perfect to me this is the Wolverine I've been waiting for, it's been a long while since I've been excited for a 1/6 scale figure

Not bad, but I believe I will pass on this one. I will instead, move forward on a custom classic variation of mine.

+Different head sculpt this time around, can't release the same character without a different head I always say
+Solid classic interpretation

-Bone claws as an exclusive
-$Price$....with no additional head sculpt(?)
-Yellow suit. While this is the classic look, this looks more spandex and less textured than the brown/yellow version. Huge con for me

The belt is better in this version, but to me, everything else looked better on the brown version.

A lot of folks complained (with past releases) that the brown suit (amongst other sideshow releases) had too many extra panels, or texture, and would have preferred a more comic-like, spandex look.
I for one, really liked the textured look of the brown/yellow suit, as I thought it suited the character really well. That said, I love that they switched it up and went spandex for this release. I think it works very well, and will go great with Magneto and the original HT Hulk.

I think I'm going to wait for a sale though. I always HATED the bone claws part of the comics storyline. When I was growing up (before Magneto stripped his Adamantium), the claws themselves were "implants which retracted into bionic housings" in his forearms. I always liked that idea better, so I really could care less about the exclusive.

I know some had some QC issues with the original, but I for one, did not, and it still remains as one of my favourite figures. Really looking forward to this!

Back