Tiger stripe 1/6 sideshow wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brown one has always been my favorite suit but I missed out on that, so I might pick this up instead. By the way, SS needs to quit playin and make Doctor Doom already. They know they want to.

I'm the 1% out of the 100% who would take as the exclusive a First Appearance head sculpt over an unmasked one. I just have fond memories of picking up the comic off the racks back in the day. Of course, if they had all three looks then it'd be perfection.

I couldnt get past the mouth on the brown version so I'm curious how this turns out. If its $275 forget it though.

Man, I?ve been waiting for this one for a while now. Seemed like a natural slam dunk especially when we were getting Batman variants. I love the first one, will definitely get this one.

I have some customs that are probably better, but I will be getting this. No doubt an X-Men collection needs a Wolverine figure, and a tiger stripe one at that, but I wish they had done some other characters first. Obviously, some people missed the first one, and you need to put out what sells, but I don't want to see every other figure being a Wolverine variant. I don't want a BD and then a Logan followed by an X-Force. They release X-Men figures so seldom that it will take a decade before we get any semblance of a team.

I've been waiting for this since forever! To me, this costume is what I think of when I think of the character.

Looks like it's time to say goodbye to my 1/6 Medicom, which I think holds up fairly well:

46627207031_d47fe2393d_b.jpg

I have some customs that are probably better, but I will be getting this. No doubt an X-Men collection needs a Wolverine figure, and a tiger stripe one at that, but I wish they had done some other characters first. Obviously, some people missed the first one, and you need to put out what sells, but I don't want to see every other figure being a Wolverine variant. I don't want a BD and then a Logan followed by an X-Force. They release X-Men figures so seldom that it will take a decade before we get any semblance of a team.

I have been wanting tiger stripe wolverine since the done wolverine, but he has his own unique body. Sideshow has to get some miles out of the mold, and he is a money maker. All different looks , not just repaints. I would love a logan and weapon x. But i have been dying to get Gambit, and some other Iceman, beast, archangel, sinister, and apocalypse

Once a tease has been shown, typically how soon afterwards does Sideshow put it up for PO?

This one should be interesting, Sideshow?s original creations haven?t been selling out even with Exclusives tagged to them. Even though I?m sure to get this, I might wait it out (especially if there is no exclusive) and see if I can come across a better deal.

I was very tempted to get the 1st version, but ultimately passed due to how over priced this Marvel line from Sideshow is. This may be even harder to pass up as I've always preferred the blue and yellow tiger stripe Wolverine. My favorite look. But I am also very curious how he will look once incorporated into the MCU.

It hurt to pass on Thor especially, but I feel he was worth $150 tops... One day I'll pick him up...

The brown costume Wolvie is quite possibly the best 1/6 figure Sideshow has ever made themselves - so I'm 100% down for the tigerstripe version.

The brown costume Wolvie is quite possibly the best 1/6 figure Sideshow has ever made themselves - so I'm 100% down for the tigerstripe version.

AGREED, I still think that's Sideshow's best (superhero) 1/6 figure thus far. $250 a little steep, but it does not disappoint.

I'll be curious to see how the Classic Blue and Yellow works as that color scheme is not the best translation into the real world.

It hurt to pass on Thor especially, but I feel he was worth $150 tops... One day I'll pick him up...

Sideshow's Thor is slightly disappointing but I took the leap and modified mine a little bit. Stay tuned to my posts and look for a future post of my Thor mod to make that Sideshow release better.

I passed on Thor because I didn't feel he was a good representation of comic Thor. Didn't like the headsculpt or the fact he wasn't huge. Comic Thor should be a good inch or two taller than other figures, and from what I've seen he was the same size.

Looks good from the preview, I'll likely get this one. I'm hoping the tiger stripes are black and not blue as they appear in the image.
It'd be cool if they threw in a second first appearance head sculpt.

Tiger stripes are black (you can see it on the one on his side, close to his waist). I think the ones on his back are reflecting whatever light/scene they are using for photos...

Back