TIE Fighter Pilot RAH figure from Medicom Toy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I'm bringing this back from the semi dead, but I was wondering if anybody could fill me in of how the helmet is made on this fig. Is it rubber/vinyl like the Marmit or is it hard plastic?

Hey dude. I had the first version briefly. The helmet was hard plastic, if I recall correctly. Also looked a touch under-sized relative to the body.

Has no one done a vid review on this figure or the Backstabber variant? I seriously am tempted on the backstabber, but I am aware of Medicom's scale issues

Do some digging on the sideshow tie pilot thread, there was someone that did a side by side comparison pic between sideshow's and the medicom.

The medicom looked like a midget toothpick in comparison

Ok, thanks - will go a lookin'

Found it:

WP_20151215_20_48_55_Pro.jpg

Thanks

Last edited:
^ That's a big difference in size. I like my Medi TIE Pilot but he is on shelf with his Medi brothers.

Yeah, it sure is.....the Sideshow Tie Pilot almost seems huge in comparison......I just like the extra hose, though not sure if that chest hose is accurate; pics I've seen made it look like a grey hose...

This matches pics I've seen of the proto suit:

Star-Wars-A-New-Hope-SDS-TIE-Fighter-Pilot-helmet-armor-1.jpg

Ok, that cabinet is full of AWESOME.

Not gonna lie: that Tie Fighter is amazing.

Who are the autographs on the At-At Pics?

Thanks. :) On AT-AT photos there are sigs from Ian Liston (AT-AT Driver) and Julian Glover (Veers). The TIE plaque and photo are signed by John Dykstra.

Back