1/6 Sideshow Star Wars "Rogue One" Tie Fighter Pilot figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed out on the SS Rogue One TIE Fighter pilot and would love to see HT release a new version. (Actually, this and an OT version.)
What’s funny is that this particular character appears first in ANH, then footage is reused for the Death Star II “trench run” in ROTJ. Once more, we see this character flying around in Rogue One.

Think this character appearing in RO might be an easter egg to ANH, since they also used unused footage of X-wings from the trench run in ANH.

Edit: the character also appears in Mandalorian S2. Crazy! This guy survived the space battle off Scarrif, the trench run in ANH, somehow managed to exit the exhaust pipe of Death star II before the explosion and then manage to survive the dissolution of the Empire.

We lastly see this guy, now enrolled into the band of Gideon, chasing the Slave I.

Rather interesting character, wished we knew more about him and his journeys throughout the galaxy far, far away!

Last edited:
What’s funny is that this particular character appears first in ANH, then footage is reused for the Death Star II “trench run” in ROTJ. Once more, we see this character flying around in Rogue One.

Think this character appearing in RO might be an easter egg to ANH, since they also used unused footage of X-wings from the trench run in ANH.
I didn't know about the TIE Fighter pilot footage but was aware of them utilizing unused ANH footage of Red Leader and others in Rogue One.

Very cool.

Back