THX 1138 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jerry Macaluso from SOTA looked into the Blade Runner figure rights and they're a mess. Also Ford hates the movie and probably wouldn't agree to give his likeness rights. It's probably one of the hardest licenses to get(though in these days of NECA Hannibals that bar doesn't seem very high anymore).

I got this from Toy Square:

bladehunter8dj.jpg

I'd definitely buy THX1138 figures. Not every license has to be the biggest one ever.

How about Willow isn't that Lucas. But it would be cool at 1/6 poly dont know about 12 inch or PF.

Mookeylama said:
how much u want for him^?

I don't know what to ask. He's going for a lot on web sites and I remember paying over $100 for him. He's in storage until April so I can't do anything with him until then.

Since SS has the SW license, maybe they can get the license for some THX 1138 figures. THX, LUH, SEN some Officers would rule.

What's wrong?

I am in the process of putting together an officer from thx 1138.

I was thinking of all my favourtie films I would like figures from and this is up near the top so I have bought some very nice ss german officer boots and some leather pants and a jacket so far.

I am going to have to make the helmet from an old action man one unless anbody has any ideas how to get hold of a motorcycle cops helmet.

Theres a custom terminator t 1000 on ebay now with a pretty good custom helmet,pm'd him.

The pants and jacket I've bought ar'nt exact to the film but close as I can find and will post some pics once they arrive.

Heres some screenshots to be going on with.

Apparentley there was a guy on 1/6 warriors who made a custom officer but he has since vanished and so have the pics.

Strange maybe he has been consumed and reprocessed;)

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...thx1138-officer-updated-pics-image-heavy.html

PDVD_000.jpg

PDVD_015.jpg

PDVD_023.jpg

"We are only trying to help"

Great movie indeed Evil, but with so many licenses and not enough disposable income something has to give and THX would unfortunately have to be it (for me).

I really liked the one on OSW... really well done figure.

And even though its not a great movie, still pretty cool and I loved the look of the officers. Keep us updated and share the recipe :duff

The pants and boots would be easy to get (a number of good leather-like pants and tall boots out there). The jacket is pretty specific though; and finding a good match between the pants and jacket could be tough.

The face would have to be custom; but could probably just find a good generic head alter it a bit and give it a chrome spray.

I only saw a part of this film and I was not the least bit interested in it at the time. But I am actually very curious to see it, now. No figures for me, though, whether I like the film or not. Collecting the 1:6 scale Star Wars and GI Joe lines from Sideshow are going to have be maxed out on what I get for quite some time.

I really liked the one on OSW... really well done figure.

And even though its not a great movie, still pretty cool and I loved the look of the officers. Keep us updated and share the recipe :duff

The pants and boots would be easy to get (a number of good leather-like pants and tall boots out there). The jacket is pretty specific though; and finding a good match between the pants and jacket could be tough.

The face would have to be custom; but could probably just find a good generic head alter it a bit and give it a chrome spray.

Heres what I have so far the jacket will need to be altered and even then might not be quite right, as the original looks like very thin leather.

Pants
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250627571879&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

This seller also has the womens skinny fit which might look better.

Gloves
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390191722471&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Belt might need repainting black

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390191722479&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Jacket needs altering

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270572800675&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Helmet cheap action man one needs alot of work lol

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200465924883&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Boots very sexy

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200467765429&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Body

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200467782323&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I mentioned this thread to Vivisect and he was interested in possibly doing a run of outfits. I think he could get something closer than the stock parts and we'd have a material match between the jacket and pants.

So far Vivisect and I want one, but if anyone else does let me know. Nothing would start for a while (at least a month), but cool to know this could be done.

The gloved hands and boots you selected look great. I think the body could be improved... not a fan of DiD bodies. And I'm sure we could do better on the helmet; Dragon likely has made something similar in the past. And I was thinking a few T-1000s customs had a good helmet like this?

And if the helmets are expensive... possibly it would be worthwhile to sculpt the face and do a run of castings of the helmet and head as one piece (don't think they ever took them off).

I mentioned this thread to Vivisect and he was interested in possibly doing a run of outfits. I think he could get something closer than the stock parts and we'd have a material match between the jacket and pants.

So far Vivisect and I want one, but if anyone else does let me know. Nothing would start for a while (at least a month), but cool to know this could be done.

The gloved hands and boots you selected look great. I think the body could be improved... not a fan of DiD bodies. And I'm sure we could do better on the helmet; Dragon likely has made something similar in the past. And I was thinking a few T-1000s customs had a good helmet like this?

And if the helmets are expensive... possibly it would be worthwhile to sculpt the face and do a run of castings of the helmet and head as one piece (don't think they ever took them off).

I would be down for a jacket if its not too pricey (hoping) and pants.

The body i found was just off the same seller as the boots so thought why not, but if you can recommend a skinny tall figure that would look better please do.

A sculpt with the helmet would also be welcome:)

As for them taking their helmets off in the film, there is only one part where one is without his.
Its when this officer is showing around people at the control centre talking about new computer hardware shown below.

Freaky no ears:S
Glad their is some interest in this and hopefully there is enough interest to make this happen.

PDVD_028.jpg

PDVD_030.jpg

Wow, you know your THX-1138 :lol

I'd say a narrow Shoulder TrueType would be the best... but a TTL (2.0 think) is the same and a lot less money. The DiD bodies just don't hang well compared to some of the better ones out there.

If you have some good and clear reference images of the helmets (or pics of the prop) send them to me or post and I can try and work something up for a head. No promises on quality, but I can at least take a crack at it :duff

Those are some good choices for pieces Spark. And good work too, GB. In fact, since you have sculpted, how about making us a head? It looks like a simple male with smoothed features. I'd make us the stand decals :)

I found an image of a mask online... I think it would be fairly easy to do. I'll take a crack at sculpting it and post my results. And according to the listing of the prop was covered in silverleaf which would be easy to do on a 1/6 figure; just bought a silverleaf pen earlier today :lol

THX-1138 Mask

I think the next hurdle is finding/making/modifying a helmet.

Back