THX 1138 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
25$ would be ok with me:)

That link you showed has been removed but this one is still for sale

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...akeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

Think its a very good match except its missing the visor which could easily be made.
Thanks for the info and contribution hopefully you get time to run up an outfit;)

Which character did you make an outfit from from buck rogers btw?

Biddy biddy;)

25$ would be ok with me:)

That link you showed has been removed but this one is still for sale

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...akeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

The link still works for me, he still has 2 available.

Think its a very good match except its missing the visor which could easily be made.
Thanks for the info and contribution hopefully you get time to run up an outfit;)

It has a visor, its just white, so with the small pictures and it being white its hard to tell.

Which character did you make an outfit from from buck rogers btw?

Biddy biddy;)

Edit: Needed to delete this, I posted something I wasnt suppose to.

Last edited:
Yeah your links working again,strange the item was removed earlier but is active again:S

It has got the visor my mistake might get one if my helmet is not a good match when it arrives.

Don't remember that vampire character but its going back a bit.

Saying that I have the boxset on dvd so might give it a watch,sometime.

Heres an update of how my officer is going.
The helmet I got is this one with the fabric and mic removed and a quick repaint,still needs work.
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWNX:IT

The helmet is quite small and for a female head so had to cut down my head for it to fit but is a good likeness aslo sanded down the middle rivet as the officers one only has two,one either side.

Still need to sort out the head and reapply silver leaf as it comes off very easily and gets on everything:gah: and also need to make a holster for his batton.
Also changed his belt for something closer to the film and sewed jacket up as the zip was just for show.
Sorry for crappy phone pics camera died.
Image0287.jpg

Image0288.jpg

Image0298.jpg

Image0297.jpg

Last edited:
Heres some updated pics.
Repainted the face with chrome acrylic looks much more like metal now:)
Repainted the helmet, still not perfect but it will do for now.
Did paint some numbers on but did'nt look good so will redo.

Does anybody know where I can find the font/typeface used in the film for reference?

Also added a batton holder from some piece I was given by mistake , don't know what it was for originally but works perfect.

Did anybody else finnish their figures or parts for this, or is there no interest anymore?
I am working on sen also to go alongside the officer will update soon.

100_3625.jpg

100_3626.jpg

100_3627.jpg

i would say the figures would fail..good movie though..but not popular enough for this., maybe jaws...

Fair enough not a mainstream film but has a cult status and a few people may be interested.

Jaws whats that?:)

There is some roy schneider, robert shaw and richard dreyfuss sculpts out there, would love to see a good "quint" custom if theres one out there?
Or any of the characters for that matter.

Just so everyone knows I actually still planning on finishing the head for this project. I have it mostly done, but just haven't had time to finish it.

But on the plus side Toy Anxiety is willing to make casts once its finished. So it will be a solid piece (helmet will not be removable) you can put on just about any body of your choosing.

Just so everyone knows I actually still planning on finishing the head for this project. I have it mostly done, but just haven't had time to finish it.

But on the plus side Toy Anxiety is willing to make casts once its finished. So it will be a solid piece (helmet will not be removable) you can put on just about any body of your choosing.

Like I said I will be down for one:)

Back