Thursday , July 8th = X-Men Day

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
prolly, but I have to say I am getting tired of all the Marvel crap :nana:. Already 3 pieces, and theres still a lot more to be released.

prolly, but I have to say I am getting tired of all the Marvel crap :nana:. Already 3 pieces, and theres still a lot more to be released.

I was thinking the same thing. I actually think we've SEEN all of the Marvel offerings for the month. Between Colossus, Nightcrawler, and Black Cat, I think that should do it.

I hope I'm wrong though.

I'd sell my sperm for Storm, Cyclops, etc.

I think and hope Cyclops will be the last Marvel release for the month excluding IM movie stuff.............that being said, I am glad I have had no interest in what has been released so far, but I think they are saving the best for last.

I was thinking the same thing. I actually think we've SEEN all of the Marvel offerings for the month. Between Colossus, Nightcrawler, and Black Cat, I think that should do it.

I hope I'm wrong though.

I'd sell my sperm for Storm, Cyclops, etc.

Im sure there are a bunch more to come. I'm just hoping they have deadpool, after that I'm happy.

I think and hope Cyclops will be the last Marvel release for the month...
Cyclops FTW!!!!!!!!!
:clap
youre-awesome.jpg

If they release a Cyclops PF during SDCC, the whole Guardian Predator fiasco can gtfo.

the only one i'm waiting for is the IM WM maq.
all the others will pale in comparison.:monkey1

i really don't have much interest in the xmen other than wolvie :monkey1
oh yeah and the ladies.:monkey3

Happy X-Men Day! So definitely gonna get the first Issue of X-Men!!! Vampires!!! The whole mutant world's gone Twilight but I say, who cares!?:winner

Back