ThunderCats Classics by Mattel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a thundercats figure in the mail today, haven't opened him yet. Must be panthro

If you did, that would be a Christmas miracle, since they haven't gone up for sale yet (much less shipped) lol. I'm really shocked with the little surprise Mattel included with Panthro..having the spinning nunchaku effect like like some of the Michelangelo figures. Has anyone noticed how long they ended up making chain on it? I mean, it's just waaaay too long. Might have to do a little surgery and make the chain length shorter. Too bad we didn't get an open left hand instead of a useless redundant left hand.
View attachment 310780 View attachment 310779

So yeah, apparently everyone that subscribed is getting there Panthros before they even go up for sale on the 19th. Sooooo....when I order mine tomorrow, you'd think that the order will ship within a few days; not like the standard 'place an order for an in stock item, and they don't receive it for another month' thing because of unexpected delays. But I'm sure that they will run out of there fist batch of Panthros, so the non-subscribers will get there's mid-February.:impatient:

So got my Lion O from the parents house today. Belt buckle is scuffed missing paint and there is a flake of paint on his face that will most likely just come off so not an issue there but overall crappy paint apps. Don't feel like dealing with Matty so if anyone wants him on the cheap for customs or whatever let me nnow. I can send pics if needed.

100_8032.JPG

Damn shame that Mumm-ra is the exclusive. I would have loved to own that. It looks freaking amazing.

Oh well.

Wow!!! You've totally sold me. These look great.
Just ordered a set. Well, 4 of the set, as it looks like Mumm-ra isn't that accessible !!

Back