ThunderCats Classics by Mattel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_9652.jpg

Loving the comic I is!

Those looks great, eamon! Which series are those? I haven't been keeping up to date with these figures.

They are both Mattel Classics line. You can get that He-Man from the Super 7 store in a few months but Lion-O is harder to come buy. I should say that it's a near perfect Lion-O figure. :)

You'll be able to pre-order that He-man from Super 7 soon for $35 (plus shipping). Lion-O will run you about $60 on eBay.

How much do they cost bout roughly?

The he-man head sculpt looks really good, the ones I saw on eBay looks a bit mongoloid.

No. I have not received my 3rd figure which should be Pumyra & Mummy Mumra and I see Pumyra is listed on the site as available. WTF?

Just received an email that it won't be shipping until January sometime :horror

I got that same email that "we are unable to fulfill your third and fourth figures at this time" they expect to ship in Jan and if I want to cancel I can...what the hell, matty collector is so bogus

I got that same email that "we are unable to fulfill your third and fourth figures at this time" they expect to ship in Jan and if I want to cancel I can...what the hell, matty collector is so bogus

They accept cancelations now?! The other month I went to cancel an order and they told me you can not cancel orders (or combine orders). CRAAAZY!!! Mattel/Digital River is HANDS DOWN the worst company I've ever dealt with. Now I see what all the fuss is about; hearing about years of misery dealing with Digital River. Obviously this is nothing new or uncommon, but come on, can't they hire people that somewhat at least know the English language?

They accept cancelations now?! The other month I went to cancel an order and they told me you can not cancel orders (or combine orders). CRAAAZY!!! Mattel/Digital River is HANDS DOWN the worst company I've ever dealt with. Now I see what all the fuss is about; hearing about years of misery dealing with Digital River. Obviously this is nothing new or uncommon, but come on, can't they hire people that somewhat at least know the English language?

Yeah I was thinking the same. I tried to cancel when they killed the t cats line and they weren't having it....now half way through this one and only wave they're asking if I want to cancel....bogus. At least matty collector will be no more soon and their employees can go back to telemarketing

Yeah I was thinking the same. I tried to cancel when they killed the t cats line and they weren't having it....now half way through this one and only wave they're asking if I want to cancel....bogus. At least matty collector will be no more soon and their employees can go back to telemarketing

It's funny when I called them just last Friday and they told me they haven't a clue when Pumyra will be in stock ("It will be avol-bull when get it"). They didn't give me the option to cancel either.

I tried to cancel
But was unable to
... With that being said
These figures r amazing ... It's gonna be the biggest whole like ever if this line doesn't continue.

My Pumyra and Mummra claim to
Be shipped with tracking as of yesterday btw

I got my shipping confirmation for pumira and mumra

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Yeah I was shocked to get them after getting that strange email a week ago saying "we don't know when you'll get your figures" as for panthro I'm not sure although I did get billed for him this morning

Does anyone know when Panthro will be up for sale? I was for sure it was going to be the 15/16th like the other figures..but nothing. So I'm guessing perhaps the 19th?

Back