ThunderCats Classics by Mattel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If that is the direction Super 7 is going and can offer the Thundercats with the same if not better quality I am all in. Even if they start from scratch and start over.

Got mine monday. It isn't as shiny in person actually.

bc37020b3243f2c1ad2d864348536d39.jpg

21c613e0de7539cffaa0baac15d360ff.jpg

33fa914253e81c26fc89ceca4be5c745.jpg

a9d1c2172e5679f4023ea3259d6f84f9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After the lost package issues, I got mine. It is a great figure and i really hope Super7 is able to produce more from this line. I may be done with MOTUC but they have a customer in me for ThunderCats.

He is delayed until the end of the month according to the last Matty news update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, each figure that we get is mixed emotions...they look great but the line is dead. I'm staying hopeful that super7 continues the thundercats. Can't have another incomplete team

Have to say that I am super impressed with the final figures in the line so far. The matt paint, the clean paint apps and tight sculpting is great.
I just ting the extra hands are pointless and they aren't that different. Why not include forward rotating hands instead?!
The quality is back to how things were when MOTU Classics first started. In light of how low rent the Filmation figures feel, these show what Mattel can do when they care....or when Warner Brothers does quality control...which I what I am guessing happened with Thundercats and why they are notably better.

The figures are awesome. I really hope Super7 continues the line. More interested in this than buying new MOTUC figures.

Back