ThunderCats Classics by Mattel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want Mumm-Ra. Being a exclusive is lame.

Pretty consistent with the original line though. It makes sense since it was a railway originally.

Edit:

I just noticed someone already said that.

I would love to see TigerSharks and SilverHawks included.

It's just the Mummy version one... Just like the vintage line had him as a mail-away exclusive

Nope, but you miss out on Mumm-Ra and they are about $2.00 more per figure

they are $5 more than sub figures...Matty lied (again) and changed the price to $30 day of sale

I thought the Thundercats sub was going live today at 9 am PT. What happened?

Damn it why isn't it live I want my Thundercats

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Yeah I keep refreshing the site..nothing, I'm waiting until noon PT, then maybe I'll contact them

Where? I don't see it on the site

It says on their order page for the subscription. For some reason I can't find that page on the Matty website. I used the link provided originally from Toy News International.

Don't think its going to happen today freaks. Haven't heard back from them about Tcats yet and the site is nothing. So there must've been a glitch or a miscommunication leak that said they were going to do it at least today.

I will be monitoring all this week though

Ok I heard back from Matty's customer service. Thunder cats :release was delayed from Mattel at the last minute. But they said should be this week, they don't know when, I signed up for their newsletter as they requested to get updates on the release sent to me :gah:

Ok I heard back from Matty's customer service. Thunder cats :release was delayed from Mattel at the last minute. But they said should be this week, they don't know when, I signed up for their newsletter as they requested to get updates on the release sent to me :gah:

Cool. Thanks! I missed on the MOTU 2.0 and have been kicking myself since so I'm definitely not going to miss this one.

I heard its 9 AM January 15 2016

I called their 1-877 number, however the guy I was talking to sounded clueless and never heard of Thundercats soo.... take it with a grain of salt for now

I don't know the source of this information, but Toyark is reporting that the subscription has dropped Grune and Jaga. I don't know if this is a timing issue where they are behind schedule and would not be able to get those figures out by the end of the year or if they are trying to keep the total cost down in the first year. Below is the link and the revised release schedule:

Mattel Thundercats Subscription Update - The Toyark - News

Lion-O (09/16)
Jackalman (10/16)
Pumyra (11/16)
Mumm-Ra (Subscription-only figure, 11/16)
Panthro (12/16)

Back