Action Figure threezero x Titanfall

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the ex from threezero's first run but sold it a while back for a decent amount. It's such a nice piece of engineering I plan on buying this from bbts as I only ever displayed it with the regular gun. Hope the qc is the same on this second run?

I've had my Atlas for a while now and it still amazes me. It is such an incredibly solid figure and Threezero hit a huge homerun with it. I change up his pose about every month or so and he always feels just as solid as he did when I pulled him out of the box. You can get him into so many great poses and getting the pilot on him really helps bring him to life. I can't say I've ever really had any trouble getting him to hold his rifle in any way, and he usually looks pretty convincing. I've got the EX Stryder ordered even though I'm not a big fan of how Stryder looks, but I'm sure the pilot will blow me away and I'll still probably be able to get Stryder into some cool poses. Hopefully they can sort out the problems they were having with the gun being to heavy, but if anything maybe I'll be able to give it to Atlas to hold and Stryder can just use the assault rifle.

If Atlas can hold the launcher on his shoulder, it would make for a seriously cool display. I don't think the figure's wrists are strong enough to convincingly hold it otherwise, though. Now that you've said that I might just buy a rocket launcher for my Atlas.

They can support the chain gun with one hand holding it straight out from the body. The only thing that will tilt under the weight is the main body at the hips however its so minor and you can position the legs so that the body tips forward into a perfect position. Hard to explain but it looks and feels solid as hell. I'm hoping they listened to the review of Stryder that they shared on their fb wall. If they listened the guy talks about the weapon being too heavy so I feel certain they'll fix it.
If Atlas can hold the launcher on his shoulder, it would make for a seriously cool display. I don't think the figure's wrists are strong enough to convincingly hold it otherwise, though. Now that you've said that I might just buy a rocket launcher for my Atlas.

Maybe my Atlas just has weak wrists, then—he can certainly hold the chaingun but I have to bend the elbow upward to compensate for the sagging wrist. I have tried one-handed and dual-wielding weapon poses with Atlas and found neither option that satisfying, to be honest. I'd rather have it throwing a very convincing punch at another giant robot than sort-of wielding the weapons.

Sorry for the double-post but I just realised: the hoses around Atlas' midsection are made of rubber. Should I be worried about those?

I'm jealous of you guys who are about to experience Atlas for the first time. It's a great figure. The other 5 can't come fast enough

They better. There's at least 2 more confirmed, which gives us 2 on one team and one on the other. If they released 5 after Atlas, we'd have two complete teams. And if I could find it, there was a pic of works in progress on their desks. There was a green Atlas standing around.

ThreeZero-Office-Tour-007.jpg

ThreeZero Office Tour Reveals New TMNT, Walking Dead and Game of Thrones Figures - The Toyark - News

Awesome, thanks for digging that up. I only played the game for a short period of time when it launched. I take it, based on what you said, that there are only three different types of mech from the game? And with a different color scheme per side that makes up the total 6?

Yeah. I've never played the game but I asked some friends who do and there's only 3 different mechs in the game. And each one has two color schemes.

So yeah, for whatever reason they've decided to imply that Ogre will be on the other team than the previously available Stryder and Atlas. Meaning at this rate, it could be another couple years before we even get a complete team.

It's just something that someone ALWAYS had to make a huge deal out of on 3Z's Facebook page when this thing was being heavily promoted and people were posting in hand pics. I've never played the game so I personally don't care but whatever.

I only wish they had painted the stripe a little more along the eye so that when you moved it there wasn't a clear end to the line.

Also, nice job putting him in a display case big enough for him to be able to breathe. You could get some nice dynamic poses out of him in there!

Back