Action Figure threezero x Titanfall

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So why is Ogre in the other factions deco? Are they really going to release that one in green and have the other two in white? What the hell. At the rate of one Titan per year, it'll be another 2.5 - 3.5 years until we get one completed team.

So why is Ogre in the other factions deco? Are they really going to release that one in green and have the other two in white? What the hell. At the rate of one Titan per year, it'll be another 2.5 - 3.5 years until we get one completed team.

Yeah, I wonder that too. Ogre looks massive btw, it will be a great action figure just like Atlas. I have Stryder pre-ordered and it looks great, hope some of the issues with him get fixed otherwise it would only be a great display piece.

Comic-con:

CJfoDCDWcAAZ57x.jpg

I like it but I rather complete the white set first.

Ah thank you! I agree that it is a little strange that they chose to do Militia for Ogre instead of finishing out IMC, but I also always liked Ogre better in the Militia colors so I'm happy. I was really hoping for the shotgun to come with the pilot instead of the other smg to reflect that Ogre is the heavy hitter seeing as the Atlas pilot had the rifle (Atlas is jack of all trades and so is a rifle) Stryder pilot had the smg (Stryder is quick and compact like an smg) so I was really hoping that the shotgun was going to come with Ogre's pilot. Fingers crossed that the preorder incentive from Threezero isnt just the Railgun, (like the Stryder preorder bonus weapon was the chaingun that came standard with Atlas.) and that they choose to give him a weapon they haven't already made. Maybe the grenade launcher?

Ah thank you! I agree that it is a little strange that they chose to do Militia for Ogre instead of finishing out IMC, but I also always liked Ogre better in the Militia colors so I'm happy. I was really hoping for the shotgun to come with the pilot instead of the other smg to reflect that Ogre is the heavy hitter seeing as the Atlas pilot had the rifle (Atlas is jack of all trades and so is a rifle) Stryder pilot had the smg (Stryder is quick and compact like an smg) so I was really hoping that the shotgun was going to come with Ogre's pilot. Fingers crossed that the preorder incentive from Threezero isnt just the Railgun, (like the Stryder preorder bonus weapon was the chaingun that came standard with Atlas.) and that they choose to give him a weapon they haven't already made. Maybe the grenade launcher?

I'm not getting my hopes up after what they did with Stryders EX, but it won't put me off from buying the figure.

Pre-ordered Atlas from BBTS. I'm glad they decided to create a second batch. There are some amazing shots in this thread that sold me on it.

Anyone know if there are any differences between the first and second batch? It doesn't seem like there are. Just curious if I missed something.

Pre-ordered Atlas from BBTS. I'm glad they decided to create a second batch. There are some amazing shots in this thread that sold me on it.

Anyone know if there are any differences between the first and second batch? It doesn't seem like there are. Just curious if I missed something.

As someone who owns the exclusive version, I can tell you that the Arc Cannon is nothing special, and I wouldn't shell out a lot of money to buy one from somebody. Perhaps if you're an obsessive completionist, but it's really not worth losing sleep over. Atlas' guns were probably the only part of the package I found disappointing; they were pretty good-looking but the construction was too bulky to get Atlas to hold them convincingly.

That said, everything else about the figure is perfect and I'm so glad you're ordering the second run. I bought mine used and even then opening the box was an awe-inspiring experience. The combination of imposing size, intricate detail and rock-solid construction make for a figure that feels absolutely unique. There are no missed opportunities or slip-ups that hold the package back, and that means the whole ensemble—mech, pilot, weapons, the lot—feels very cohesive during play and display. I don't know exactly how to explain it, but you'll see once you have them in-hand.

Pre-ordered Atlas from BBTS. I'm glad they decided to create a second batch. There are some amazing shots in this thread that sold me on it. Anyone know if there are any differences between the first and second batch? It doesn't seem like there are. Just curious if I missed something.

I think you'll be happy with the purchase.

doodler_Atlas_and_Pilot.jpg

Awesome picture. I can't believe how detailed they've gotten with the six inch figures. Has me really hoping they do more in that scale.

I'll take a 1:12 Metal Gear with a Solid Snake figure, please.

Can't wait for Stryder. As others said, opening Atlas was a ridiculously amazing experience

I'm not sure how I feel about Stryder. I feel like the mech and pilot are both slightly less interesting than Atlas. It also looks like it might have trouble posing with the chicken legs on it. Of course, once some members on this board get it in hand and take some more excellent photos, I could certainly be swayed to think otherwise...

I've definitely heard that about the weapon, which is a shame. Will probably just take some creative posing.

There's still something holding me back about it though. Just not as blown away as I was with pictures and reviews of Atlas. Once I get Atlas in and have some time with it I may change my mind and want another one.

I think Ogre is looking really good though. Looks more well designed as a mech.

Atlas' weapons don't seem as heavy but they still make my figure's wrists sag, which is annoying. Still, the weapons were by far the least-interesting part of the figure for me; he looks excellent displayed without them in a landing or melee stance.

Back