Threezero Tyrion Lannister (season 7)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly prefer the early season Tyrion. That may be because I seriously dislike Danny and her arc, but nevertheless I think I'm gonna skip this.

I'd love to get a reek though.

Missed the first Tyrion. Will get this one.

Hopefully we also get Jon Snow 2.0
main-qimg-1811660a2a6e017aea5be8d7cfaa7c13-c

Agreed. I also missed the first Jon Snow. Would get this one.

I will be fine with just these two. I don't want to go down the rabbit hole with this line.

Like the character. No need for a figure. Bring me S7 Jon already. Threezero sure are working at a snail's pace this year.

Though I hope they make Mike and Gus.

At least with Asmus, you get customer engagement and they actually commit to the line. 3Z is literally 6 figures delivered, 3 more solicited = 9 figures total and they are already teasing remakes with SOOOO many interesting characters to make from the series. I get it, they need to play catch up. But their 10th figure is a redo. And not a redo on one of their turds like Jon Snow or even Dany. They decide to redo one of their better offerings :ohbfrank:

At least with Asmus, we’d probably be deeper into show characters by now that are arguably low first tier, high second tier figures like Brienne, Khal Drogo, King Robert, Rob Stark, Tywin Lannister...or the friggin Iron Throne?!?!

Hell, Asmus even made a friggin fully articulated horse...that’s got to be more difficult than that throne!

It's absurd how slow they've gone with this license. It's one of the biggest shows ever and the last season is coming up, they should have been pumping them out while they could as the seasons came like Hot Toys does with Marvel movies.

As for this figure, it really looks great and I'm sure to get it. Hope the actual figure looks good.

Yes Threezero is full of geniuses that focus on random figures from big flops or asian material that nobody else follows. Now they finally realized this is a license that is globally well receiced.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Wow, I was just saying in another thread the other day that I don't collect this line because I'm not a fan of the sculpts. This might have just changed my mind.

It's absurd how slow they've gone with this license. It's one of the biggest shows ever and the last season is coming up, they should have been pumping them out while they could as the seasons came like Hot Toys does with Marvel movies.

As for this figure, it really looks great and I'm sure to get it. Hope the actual figure looks good.
Preach!

We are coming up to the five year anniversary since we found out that Threezero was developing figures for this line and we have six figures in hand and now a total of four figures in the production pipeline.

Yeah... I'd call that pretty slow.

What's the deluxe part -- the army chess pieces or the wine carafe?

Looks like a lot of junk on the floor of my display to me. :lol I liked the knife before; wish this version had used the crossbow.

Figure looks great. Exclusive stuff is cool, but I don't have anything to put them on...still, I've got exclusive thus far, can't stop now.

I might actually have him hold the Lannister war token... alluding to his attack on Casterly Rock during that season.

The proto looks nice but price is pretty disappointing. The regular is what, $50 more than the first version at $178? An extra $20 isn’t terrible for all of the war markers but $198 seems like a bit much.
Also, I don’t think the deluxe is an exclusive and might be up on Sideshow and BBTS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back