Threezero Tyrion Lannister (season 7)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to do that soon. I've only watched the series once. It's just sad knowing how the last season will be...

As far as the figure, he indeed is one of their best all around releases, especially the deluxe with the battle pieces.

Its a lot of fun knowing what will happen now as you watch. Some of the decisions seem like they were considered very early on... more then you'd think.

I didn't mind the last two seasons as much as ardent fans seem to have. Season 8 indeed felt rushed but I'm good with what happened to Dani and Jon. Wish Tyrion had more to do then just watch. Wish Jaime had learned something. Wish Cersei had a more suitable punishment. I wonder how it will all play now. For instance, rewatching, I found Season 2 quite slow. I'm on Season 3 now.

I just received Tyrion v2 and I see slight white marks on the outfit. Is this normal? (I've been collecting figurines since the beginning of the year so I'm a bit of a novice ^^)

5283FC3A-13BA-4417-9DB6-8168E9CE2F1E.jpeg

CB902C34-B23A-4BA0-B70B-649120B9F464.jpeg

I just received Tyrion v2 and I see slight white marks on the outfit. Is this normal? (I've been collecting figurines since the beginning of the year so I'm a bit of a novice ^^)

View attachment 577688
View attachment 577689

It's hard to tell since his outfit is kind of shiny, do you mean the lighter area up the front center of his outfit? Mine is just the same tone throughout the outfit.

Back