Threezero Tyrion Lannister (season 7)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too. Tyrion is my favorite character... despite the fact he has taken a back seat once he met up with Daenerys.

But those scenes in Season 7 that he shared with his brother and/or sister were priceless.

Looks good but I'm surprised people want more variants instead of new characters. Such a rich cast of characters and all you guys want are the same ones with different outfits?

I only want redo's of Jon and Daenerys because their later looks from season 7 are definitive. Also some people say their first figures were bad, but I disagree. I agree with you on the new characters.... I would love Sansa, Tywin Lannister, Brienne, Drogo, Olenna Tyrell (Wishful thinking), and Robb Stark!

ALSO: I just preordered my Tyrion Season 7 deluxe version from three zero. I am so excited for those war pieces, even if we don't have a table yet. They look so cool. Also, does anyone think the many different sigils included indicate some houses three zero might get into next? (For example, House Tyrell, Martell, Greyjoy?)

I only want redo's of Jon and Daenerys because their later looks from season 7 are definitive. Also some people say their first figures were bad, but I disagree. I agree with you on the new characters.... I would love Sansa, Tywin Lannister, Brienne, Drogo, Olenna Tyrell (Wishful thinking), and Robb Stark!

ALSO: I just preordered my Tyrion Season 7 deluxe version from three zero. I am so excited for those war pieces, even if we don't have a table yet. They look so cool. Also, does anyone think the many different sigils included indicate some houses three zero might get into next? (For example, House Tyrell, Martell, Greyjoy?)

Is three zero the only ones taking preorders for the deluxe?

Looks like they're the only ones taking any preorders at all right now. Hopefully it won't be too long until other sites start putting this up, as I have no interest in the deluxe anyway.

The deluxe version of the White Walker was sold through other sites. I've got mine ordered through Sideshow. I would think Tyrion will likely show up in Sideshow's newsletter either tomorrow or next Thursday.

no one remembers when the first version came out and sat in warehouses for months? you could have picked it up for around $110 at 5 different places, now they are $300 on ebay! funny how that works

I love the first version and really like the sculpt on this, but $180 with no accessories? I mean it really feels like $100 of that is the sculpt at that price point. really should at least have the deluxe version at the lower price (they used to do that when ordering direct, deluxe would be same price as standard).

Po'd regular at bbts. But yeah, threezero move slow. I don't expect to have this in hand anytime soon. Still excited though.

PO'd deluxe at BBTS; don't have any GoT figures so excited to get in on one I want. I don't know what they ThreeZero can do but they should really ramp up production before the TV series is totally done. At this rate I'll probably only have Tyrion and seek out John and Daenerys and be done with it. But there's definitely a few more I would like if they were made.

no one remembers when the first version came out and sat in warehouses for months? you could have picked it up for around $110 at 5 different places, now they are $300 on ebay! funny how that works

I love the first version and really like the sculpt on this, but $180 with no accessories? I mean it really feels like $100 of that is the sculpt at that price point. really should at least have the deluxe version at the lower price (they used to do that when ordering direct, deluxe would be same price as standard).

Yeah maybe it should be cheaper, but with how much everything else is going up it still seems like a good deal for such a great looking figure with a fantastic sculpt.

And BBTS is selling the regular for $169, which is an even better price for this.

Ouch - $170 and nothing extra. $195 for those plastic chess pieces? Wow... $25 more for that?

Really hope this figure comes out like this prototype but my confidence isn't strong enough to purchase in advance.

Just pre-ordered Tyrion from the ThreeZero website.

I just want one GoT Detolf shelf, displaying Tyrion, Jon 2.0 and hopefully the Night King.

If a new Daenerys (season 7) is offered and looks good, I'll probably pick her up as well.

I missed out on the earlier releases so a few major characters will be good enough for me.

Looks good but I'm surprised people want more variants instead of new characters. Such a rich cast of characters and all you guys want are the same ones with different outfits?

Agreed, there are loads more that they could do. I'm only interested in any new characters they put out, zero interest in variants (as good as this one looks - I won't be buying). I am definitely sticking to the rule of 1 figure per character for this line. :)

Being a huge GoT fan, I see no problem with getting another Tyrion. As a character, Tyrion has gone through SO much between his look in Season 2 (the first figure offered) before receiving his scar at the Battle of Blackwater Bay and his look in Season 7. To me, it's like being a Star Wars fan and only picking up Farm Boy Luke Skywalker to represent that character in my collection and not the Jedi version as well.

Of course, I'll buy every and any Luke Skywalker figure Hot Toys makes so that may not be a fair comparison. Sometimes I'll even buy two.:monkey3

But I understand Threezero wanting to invest in a new version of a core character rather than in one of the many supporting characters. I think this is something QmX is struggling with it's Star Trek line. I just wished Threezero would have ramped up their production of their Game of Thrones line so we could have had both varieties.

Back