ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: AMC's The Walking Dead

About the pets....Maybe they will be exclusives for SDCC?

Sheesh! I have 3 customs to pay for and I have to finish up my flexpays...I hope preorders dont start for these right away! :panic:

I want as much info as possible on these by someone going to the show. Interviews and lineups if possible.

Now Sideshow can do dirty and crazy looking. . .

tHTIztn.jpg

So beautiful *weeps*

My God. He looks like a transvestite.

got some info dunno if it was shared or not if so sorry.

the torso's are covered rubber to hide artic, both body sculpts are unique. samples will be on display at the Diamond Select Toys booth at sdcc (booth #2607)

:)

Interesting. I'm actually looking for to SDCC now.

Has this company done any decent realistic human sculpts? I'm on my phone and it takes forever to download pics some times. All I saw earlier when I searched were anime/ cartoonish/exaggerated looking figures.

If these are stylized, caricaturish versions it'll be an easy pass for me. I'm mainly interested in the human characters. I may buy one or two zombies at the most, it any at all.
The pets do look realistic though.....

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

That brings up a good question about Michonne and how it'll all be offered and packaged. If they're doing the pets then it's safe to say that they're doing her too.

But does anyone else thing it's weird that the pets are what they choose to as their break-out release?

I would guess they don't have to worry about likeness rights for those so they are able to show them quicker. With how current TV programs seem to keep an eye on this ever expanding market, I'm sure they are watching the development of these pretty closely.

Has this company done any decent realistic human sculpts? I'm on my phone and it takes forever to download pics some times. All I saw earlier when I searched were anime/ cartoonish/exaggerated looking figures.

If these are stylized, caricaturish versions it'll be an easy pass for me. I'm mainly interested in the human characters. I may buy one or two zombies at the most, it any at all.
The pets do look realistic though.....

yes to realistic sculpts, here is the lost planet fig by 3A un-masked.
https://imgur.com/eUUfQVR
threezero will be using the same factories and staff that created this i think etc. so its a good example of what they can do face sculpt wise, also the pet zombs look spot on i think to how they looked in the show.

Michonne and her pets would be an instant order just from the display look alone. I'd be interested in Rick and Daryl but past that I'm not sure. None of the other zombies are that memorable to pay a really high premium for and none of the other characters really make me want to go after them.

yes to realistic sculpts

Unfortunately can't share any photos, but based on what I've seen, there is def. likeness to show actors.

I can't wait for full reveal at SDCC!

Unfortunately can't share any photos, but based on what I've seen, there is def. likeness to show actors.

I can't wait for full reveal at SDCC!

That sounds like they were going more for an artist representation of the character.

That sounds like they were going more for an artist representation of the character.

If that's the case at least there will accurate clothes and accessories in plentiful supply to use with custom headssculpts.

I am intrigued....don't have any experience with this manufacturer but I already have two custom human characters. Based upon what I've seen from 3A and Three zero I was concerned but hopefully :pray:

Diamond's booth, eh? Makes me think they are getting U.S. distribution, but it isn't going to be through Sideshow. For those who may not know, Diamond is the U.S. distributor for Enterbay.

This is very interesting. Diamond and SS are basically each other’s biggest comp as they are both two of the biggest manufacturer/importer/distributors in the U.S. If SS is still in the picture then they may well still have a creative hand in on this separate from what Threezero is doing. Unless the tides have turned and SS isn't in the picture anymore or doesn't have the license for 1/6.

I would guess they don't have to worry about likeness rights for those so they are able to show them quicker. With how current TV programs seem to keep an eye on this ever expanding market, I'm sure they are watching the development of these pretty closely.

This could definitely be it. The license is with AMC and I'm assuming that they own the pets likeness because it's their makeup and not the actors own likeness. Maybe they're taking longer to nail the human likeness themselves.

All of the ins and outs of this type of licensing is interesting stuff. I have to make time to learn a little more

I am intrigued....don't have any experience with this manufacturer but I already have two custom human characters. Based upon what I've seen from 3A and Three zero I was concerned but hopefully :pray:

Just couple of days to wait, till plenty of people take photos at SDCC.

Time move faster now!

I don't have any experience with owning anything from them but some folks here who seem to be savvy appear confident. I like what 3A does with all of that Ashley Wood stuff but that's a whole different animal. Stylized and semi-abstract 1/6 versions based off of a comic is a whole different ball game then nailing real life actors’ likenesses with realism and quality.

This pet reveal looks great but we have no idea where this is going yet. We have no clue how the human likenesses are going to be, how close the production piece will be in comparison to the proto, if there will be QC issues.... and so on.

I'm pumped to see where this goes but I'm in no rush to start dumping all of my custom stuff that I have in the pipeline over this announcement.

yes to realistic sculpts, here is the lost planet fig by 3A un-masked.
https://imgur.com/eUUfQVR
threezero will be using the same factories and staff that created this i think etc. so its a good example of what they can do face sculpt wise, also the pet zombs look spot on i think to how they looked in the show.

Looks good. Looking forward to the reveal.

Michonne and her pets would be an instant order just from the display look alone. I'd be interested in Rick and Daryl but past that I'm not sure. None of the other zombies are that memorable to pay a really high premium for and none of the other characters really make me want to go after them.

Yeah, that sounds about right. The Governor too.

Speaking of walking dead, my group plays at a Yucatan restaurant in Los Angeles (im the old guy on the right, lol) and Look who was sitting right in front of us! Dudes a super nice guy. We took some pics, talked for a while, even 1/6 figs!, and he even gave a nice autographed message for my kid, whose a major fan of his..

972207_682586465092075_1148873598_n_zpse3e0ce46.jpg

Really cool!

Yeah, that sounds about right. The Governor too.

And Season 3 Merle. :D

Back