ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 3A Toys: The Walking Dead

I'll bite, at least there official an decent looking, my walking dead collection can start here, I'm glad to cause the custom route sucks lol.

Sideshow is carrying some 3A stuff now. I would guess this is the kind of license that would be available from multiple retailers. I'm with brocha, though. There may be a better chance of getting lots of figures with an SSC line, but I'll choose quality over quantity.

Arent 3A prices usually high though??

nahhh they are really low, like shockingly low for what you get but this line is by threezero so its hard to say how they will be priced as of yet. :)

tho i imagine the license wasnt cheap..... :p but in saying that Kim keeps the 3A prices down so will prolly follow through with these. hoping so at least.

he has been in the toy making game now for years, can see a pic of a 1/6 fig threezero did wayyy back here.
https://www.threeawiki.com/ThreeZero
got 100% confidence in this line based on Kims rep and experience. will be amazing, im sold on those pets for sure, bring on michonne with metal katana!

Last edited:

I don't think they'll price out more traditional 1/6 collectors with a license like this. My guess is the "expensive art figure" aspect will take a back seat to the interest in appealing to a broader Walking Dead audience. The 3A Halo guy was $220 from SSC, so I would guess around the same, roughly Hot Toys-level price, for this.

I'll keep an eye on these, not interested in the pets but if they announce a Rick and Daryl I'll be all over them.

the halo fig by 3A had leds and magnets and the like so im gonna guess a lil below that and HTs price. but yeah put aside some HT style funds.

Kim is good friends with peeps at HT's. i imagine he has wanted to take threezero to their level for awhile. its perfect timing in terms of what threezero can do now. detailed outfits and accessories in 1/6.. check. accurate weathering(workin on threeA pieces they have that down for sure now)... check. as we saw on the recent lost planet fig by 3A they can also do the realistic sculpts this line needs.... check.

def exciting stuff. 100% more exciting considering its threezero and what they can do based on wht we have seen with 3A figs so far.

Is 3Zero an American company? Because the canceled Old Man figure specifically said an American company had the license for 1/6. So if they're not American, its still possible Sideshow could have the license too. Either way the Pets look great and I'm looking forward to finding out more!

nahhh they are really low, like shockingly low for what you get but this line is by threezero so its hard to say how they will be priced as of yet. :)

tho i imagine the license wasnt cheap..... :p but in saying that Kim keeps the 3A prices down so will prolly follow through with these. hoping so at least.

he has been in the toy making game now for years, can see a pic of a 1/6 fig threezero did wayyy back here.
https://www.threeawiki.com/ThreeZero
got 100% confidence in this line based on Kims rep and experience. will be amazing, im sold on those pets for sure, bring on michonne with metal katana!

3A makes some really cool interesting stuff. I never got into collecting it myself because I don't know much about the story line of the source material. All I know is that all of this Bertie, Bramble, zombie and dudes in gas masks stuff come from Wood's comic, right? I don't know anything about it but I really dig the imagery and it's always sparked my interest.

The other thing that I know about 3A is PO'ing can be a bloodbath similar to a Rainman release. Some pieces are very limited and it's the same type of 1,2,3 GO system that sells out in minutes and leaves a lot of people empty handed. I'm not that worried about it with this TWD line; I'm sure the licence is pricey and they'll be producing enough of these to go around.

It was only a matter of time that someone got the 1/6 licence for this and I’m pumped to see some more reveals. Also have to say that I'm happy it's not Sideshow. I think that SS would do a bang up job on the zombies but I don't have much faith in what the end product of their human characters would be. Here's hoping that these guys could deliver us HT/BW/EB quality likenesses for Rick, Daryl, Michonne, Merle, The Gov, etc......

^^^yup the berties, brambles, dropcloths, large martins, armstrongs, grunts and plumes(gas mask dudes) are from Ash Woods/TP's(his wife) World War Robot and the zombie from his Adventure kartel line. :) some of the stuff can go fast on preorder yeah, threeA is not a huge company so they dont make large numbers of figs like say mattell etc. they are all hand painted(3A figs) i think.

dont think there will be the same prob with these, sure not huge amounts made but if you po when they up at retail sites relatively soon all will be good i think. can still po the lost planet 1/6 fig by 3A at retailers. i think these will go direct to retail. no f5 po madness.

Is 3Zero an American company? Because the canceled Old Man figure specifically said an American company had the license for 1/6. So if they're not American, its still possible Sideshow could have the license too. Either way the Pets look great and I'm looking forward to finding out more!

threezero is based out of hong kong and have been since their start so yeah maybe another company like ss has it as well?? :) dunno how licensing works really to be honest. :p

Last edited:
Re: ThreeZero Toys: AMC's The Walking Dead

If these were comic versions I'd be all over them. I never much enjoyed the show, I don't know why. Hopefully they have both licenses.

threezero is based out of hong kong and have been since their start so yeah maybe another company like ss has it as well?? :) dunno how licensing works really to be honest. :p

That's what I thought. Its still possible Sideshow has the license too then. These could very well be Hong Kong only like the LotR license with ACI and Asmus is split up.

That's what I thought. Its still possible Sideshow has the license too then. These could very well be Hong Kong only like the LotR license with ACI and Asmus is split up.

ahhh i see, thks! :)

I can finally are the pic of the pets. It took a while to download on my phone. They look great. Lets hope they can bring a good realistic likeness.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I can't wait to see what omes from this. Really hope SS comes nowhere near this license.

Im still not sure that these guys are gonna hold the license by themselves. I keep hearing SS is involved. Not sure is SS is gonna act as a distributor or what, but I keep hearing theyll have a hand in it. We'll see.

I'm sure they will be the main importer and distributer since they are already that for ThreeA. I just hope they won't be involved with any of the creative production. If they somehow upped their game and are able to produce sculpts and paint on the same playing field as the big boys then I'd be all for it, but if what they do with their Star Wars humans is the best they're capable of, I rather see what Threezero has to offer.

Maybe Sideshow got the master license and is sublicensing out to 3Zero for the figs? Like they did with HT and the Hellboy and T2 figures. That way they could get the exclusive on the distribution and a percentage. Plus, maybe they'll directly do PFs or other formats that they're better at. Just a thought.

Trust me....I have no love for SS. Poor shipping deadlines, poor QC on their items, poor customer service. Id rather see Hasbro do TWD line before them. Im curious to see what 3zero will do. I just think SS is involved somehow.

Back