ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: AMC's The Walking Dead

i think its rubber as in what the halo fig was covered in, so it can hide the joint(mid torso/ab joint) and not restrict posing....

i imagine its only the naked torso covered, wouldnt be needed for legs cuz they covered by the pants. prolly used just for the pets and other figs in the line wont have rubber involved. pure spec tho. but their(pets) torso covered in rubber was confirmed by a mod on the 3A forum with the inside skinny as they say.

:)

**** yes to the angry walker! would also like the rv walker in 1/6.

dream line up would inlcude- rick, daryl, rv walker, michonne, angry walker.

for now.. then of course the rest but def want those first IMO. Michonne tho is needed for those pets asap.

Last edited:

AWESOME! ive heard the whole cast is nice. Ive met with Melissa Mcbride (Carol......look theres a shock........judging by my screen name....) She even sent me 3 autographs and a christmas card back when season 2 started!! The photo that was sent to me were photos "Glen" took while behind the scenes!

I cant wait to see the pets at sdcc, i'll probably order every figure they make from the walking dead.....(well moslty humans anyway) but these pets are pretty Bada$$! i wonder if they will be solid or articulated, just with that rubber or what ever over the joints...like ht ada wong?!?!?!

Thats cool! Its nice to see that not all stars are divas.

i think its rubber as in what the halo fig was covered in, so it can hide the joint(mid torso/ab joint) and not restrict posing....

i imagine its only the naked torso covered, wouldnt be needed for legs cuz they covered by the pants. prolly used just for the pets and other figs in the line wont have rubber involved. pure spec tho. but their(pets) torso covered in rubber was confirmed by a mod on the 3A forum with the inside skinny as they say.

**** yes to the angry walker! would also like the rv walker in 1/6.

dream line up would inlcude- rick, daryl, rv walker, michonne, angry walker.

for now.. then of course the rest but def want those first IMO. Michonne tho is needed for those pets asap.

Rubber? So the walking dead will be leaking soon......

Do you have a link to that?

ok update via same mod... not rubber but soft pvc? Kuat of Kuat is right! dunno much on that but sounds very promising for those scared of cracking aka leaking probs..

"The torso on these Walking Dead zombies is composed of a soft PVC, and is a different material than the ones Hot Toys and Medicom have used in the past that experience cracking and deterioration.
It is a similar material to the one used on the female 3A body which, in four years, has not experienced these issues.

Even though the pet zombie has no arms, the shoulders, neck, upper torso and waist are all articulated.
And, of course, waist down has the traditional 1/6th scale figure articulation that is to be expected."-ennui(3A staff/Legion Outpost mod)

this was og back and forth that made me think they were covered in rubber but as stated above correctly is really soft pvc.. dont have the female 3A fig mentioned using it.

"I can't stop staring at the pic. It looks like the upper torso is soft rubber."- legion member

"They are! And both bodies are unique too (rather than just different head sculpts on the same body).
Samples will be on display at Diamond Select Toys (booth #2607)!"-ennui

sorry for any confusion but via latest update it is a soft pvc.

Last edited:

ok update via same mod... not rubber but soft pvc? Kuat of Kuat is right! dunno much on that but sounds very promising for those scared of cracking aka leaking probs..

"The torso on these Walking Dead zombies is composed of a soft PVC, and is a different material than the ones Hot Toys and Medicom have used in the past that experience cracking and deterioration.
It is a similar material to the one used on the female 3A body which, in four years, has not experienced these issues.

Even though the pet zombie has no arms, the shoulders, neck, upper torso and waist are all articulated.
And, of course, waist down has the traditional 1/6th scale figure articulation that is to be expected."-ennui(3A staff/Legion Outpost mod)

this was og back and forth that made me think they were covered in rubber but as stated above correctly is really soft pvc.. dont have the female 3A fig mentioned using it.

"I can't stop staring at the pic. It looks like the upper torso is soft rubber."- legion member

"They are! And both bodies are unique too (rather than just different head sculpts on the same body).
Samples will be on display at Diamond Select Toys (booth #2607)!"-ennui

sorry for any confusion but via latest update it is a soft pvc.

Great! Can you tell is anything about other offerings? Will more than just the twins be at sdcc?

Thanks illproxy! Keep the scoops coming. I passed on McFarlane's TWD toys in hopes of something like this coming along. Fingers crossed the final product rocks.

no prob! if i see any more official info shared i will bring it over asap.

no word on what else will be shown at the sdcc diamond booth, so far just the pets confirmed to be there.

it def seems like human characters are in the works for sure based on the 3A/staff/mod comments.

no word on what else will be shown at the sdcc diamond booth, so far just the pets confirmed to be there.

it def seems like human characters are in the works for sure based on the 3A/staff/mod comments.

56479-Inglorious-Basterds-anticipati-0kPd.gif

That's right, I was told that there will be more samples, if all goes according to the plan.

Unfortunately can't give any update, as threezero staff are leaving on Wednesday, and doubt that I can reach them via email tomorrow, I will try though.

That's right, I was told that there will be more samples, if all goes according to the plan.

Unfortunately can't give any update, as threezero staff are leaving on Wednesday, and doubt that I can reach them via email tomorrow, I will try though.

awesome thks gimby! :)

How much do you guys think these figures will cost a piece?

Back