ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: AMC's The Walking Dead

I'm sure they will be the main importer and distributer since they are already that for ThreeA. I just hope they won't be involved with any of the creative production. If they somehow upped their game and are able to produce sculpts and paint on the same playing field as the big boys then I'd be all for it, but if what they do with their Star Wars humans is the best they're capable of, I rather see what Threezero has to offer.
Sideshow seems content not to evolve very much beyond what they're doing now. Look at the recent Destro reveal with his no sculpted chest and fleece jacket. My guess is it's concerns over cost as much as anything else. Being a big importing and distributing company with their own major customer service operation based in the U.S. I guess they have more overhead to deal with, but in relation to other high end companies they cut lots of corners in terms of paint apps, body type, clothing material, etc. Monsters, armored guys, and robots from SSC are a'aight, but they just haven't kept up with the realism and quality of other companies in other departments.

The pets look awesome. Can't wait to see what else they do.

Re: 3A Toys: The Walking Dead

Because the canceled Old Man figure specifically said an American company had the license for 1/6.

Incorrect

99il.jpg

I guess I misread that poorly written Engrish :lol

I think we really won't know whats up until at least Wednesday at SDCC at this point.

If I see a figure of Rick in his sheriff uniform with a bag of guns I'll explode.

I'm not hip to the "old guy" deal. What's that all about?

Sideshow seems content not to evolve very much beyond what they're doing now. Look at the recent Destro reveal with his no sculpted chest and fleece jacket. My guess is it's concerns over cost as much as anything else. Being a big importing and distributing company with their own major customer service operation based in the U.S. I guess they have more overhead to deal with, but in relation to other high end companies they cut lots of corners in terms of paint apps, body type, clothing material, etc. Monsters, armored guys, and robots from SSC are a'aight, but they just haven't kept up with the realism and quality of other companies in other departments.

I saw that with Destro. YIKES. That's something that SS could have easily done

Maybe Sideshow got the master license and is sublicensing out to 3Zero for the figs? Like they did with HT and the Hellboy and T2 figures. That way they could get the exclusive on the distribution and a percentage. Plus, maybe they'll directly do PFs or other formats that they're better at. Just a thought.

I think you're right on track with this.

They can do all the TWD PFs and statues they want. YOU STAY AWAY FROM TWD 1/6 SS!!! :cuss

Trust me....I have no love for SS. Poor shipping deadlines, poor QC on their items, poor customer service. Id rather see Hasbro do TWD line before them. Im curious to see what 3zero will do. I just think SS is involved somehow.

:horror That's fkin' harsh!!! :lol

Just give me more zombies, I'll pass on most of the human characters

I guess I misread that poorly written Engrish :lol

I think we really won't know whats up until at least Wednesday at SDCC at this point.

I still don't fully understand some parts. :lol

If I see a figure of Rick in his sheriff uniform with a bag of guns I'll explode.

I know everyone loves the sheriff outfit I'd rather have grizzled, dirty half mad Rick.

Just give me more zombies, I'll pass on most of the human characters

Give me the main characters with great likenesses, I'll pass on most of the zombies.

I wonder how they will do Michonne. Will it be a three pack or a two pack of the pets with Michonne as a separate release. I think the latter.

I used some translater for that first paragraph. :lol

Both globally extremely popular American TV has finally launched an official duly authorized by 12 "dolls!
U.S. SDCC exhibition there will be physical display, is the first openly black girl Michonne's two brothers [pet] Black ZOMBIE! ?
In the end weight will launch Nieye role? We wish ratio D views Three Zero it!

That brings up a good question about Michonne and how it'll all be offered and packaged. If they're doing the pets then it's safe to say that they're doing her too.

But does anyone else thing it's weird that the pets are what they choose to as their break-out release?

I assumed that Michonne would be coming out or previewed at the same time. If that's not the case than yeah, starting off with zombies is a bit weird. I know I don't have any interest in the zombies unless I know they can do the human characters right.

hoping to get rick first then the rest to follow for me. :D it's good news... :D

That brings up a good question about Michonne and how it'll all be offered and packaged. If they're doing the pets then it's safe to say that they're doing her too.

But does anyone else thing it's weird that the pets are what they choose to as their break-out release?

yeah its quite odd, even for someone like me who pretty much plans on only getting the zombies there's no way I'd get Michonnes pets without Michonne

got some info dunno if it was shared or not if so sorry.

the torso's are covered rubber to hide artic, both body sculpts are unique. samples will be on display at the Diamond Select Toys booth at sdcc (booth #2607)

:)

Diamond's booth, eh? Makes me think they are getting U.S. distribution, but it isn't going to be through Sideshow. For those who may not know, Diamond is the U.S. distributor for Enterbay.

Back