ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 3A Toys: The Walking Dead

Why does everyone keep saying they wish Sideshow was doing these? Sideshow can't do 1/6 figures right, they have proven this with Star Wars and their horror lines in the past. Three A is the best company at weathering their figures up to look awesome, also sideshow distributes Three A and their figures are compatible to Hot Toys so I think these will turn out awesome! If anyone saw their Real Steel figures and the attention to detail they had was truly amazing, would love to see them tackle the Yaeger's from Pacific Rim!

May pick these up depending on price and likenesses. There have been so many customs going around Rick, Daryl, Merle, Michonne and some Zs would be my top wants. After that The Governor and Andrea.

Also threezero is a different entity to 3A, might wanna change the title. Connected though, and just google "threezero bandai" to see something awesome!

BBTS carries 3zero already so thats good. BBTS is my fav.online store.

@bigbrocha I like SS's stuff. Granted its not Hot Toys but I think they're alright and their prices are reasonable imo.

^ I just did. I see a lot of anime, robots, caricature, animated type stuff. Nothing I'm interested in.

And ThreeA is that company with those weird figures with hoses coming out of their faces etc. ,right?I don't know what all that is about and have zero interest as well but those figures look well made. Lots of weathering and look interesting.

So what, are those two companies connected in some way?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

So they scored the Marvel license and now TWD? That is great news. I will be patiently waiting to see what they come up with.

^ I just did. I see a lot of anime, robots, caricature, animated type stuff. Nothing I'm interested in.

And ThreeA is that company with those weird figures with hoses coming out of their faces etc. ,right?I don't know what all that is about and have zero interest as well but those figures look well made. Lots of weathering and look interesting.

So what, are those two companies connected in some way?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

https://www.threeawiki.com/Kim_Fung_Wong

BBTS carries 3zero already so thats good. BBTS is my fav.online store.

@bigbrocha I like SS's stuff. Granted its not Hot Toys but I think they're alright and their prices are reasonable imo.

AOD Evil Ash and Shaun of the Dead Shaun are in my collection still and really like their Dead line so I am a fan of Sideshow figures, however I just don't think they would do the Walking Dead figures justice at the level of the fans expectations.

It's interesting that it specifically states threezero. I thought they merged into 3A. I don't know if that means anything.

Either way, these look good, slightly stylized, but if you take 3A's weathering and construction and put it on realistic figures, I think you have a win. I will be looking forward to see what Rick and Michonne looks like.

I really like 3a stuff a lot, stoked for this too. I always thought 3a would do an amazing Issac Clarke.

Because of TWD's popularity, I hope the figure prices will be reasonable and not over the top.

I'm trying to drastically cut back on toy collecting these days but I'm definitely interested in figures of Daryl, Rick, Michonne and The Governor if the price and likenesses are there and maybe some of the more iconic Walkers too.

I really like 3a stuff a lot, stoked for this too. I always thought 3a would do an amazing Issac Clarke.

It's a travesty we don't have more DS stuff. The NECA figures are great for what they are but I've always wanted something a little... more, for lack of a better word.

Will be watching this closely. About the only 1/6 figs I have are The Dead line and will add these as well. The pets look good from what I can tell.

Pretty cool that they got the license. I'd only want a couple of figures from them since I got customs that fill the void of other characters. The Governor, Michonne and pets and Merle will do good with me.

Might be in for a cop outfit Rick.

Why does everyone keep saying they wish Sideshow was doing these? Sideshow can't do 1/6 figures right, they have proven this with Star Wars and their horror lines in the past. Three A is the best company at weathering their figures up to look awesome, also sideshow distributes Three A and their figures are compatible to Hot Toys so I think these will turn out awesome! If anyone saw their Real Steel figures and the attention to detail they had was truly amazing, would love to see them tackle the Yaeger's from Pacific Rim!

Could be the ease of preordering with Sideshow. ThreeA/Z you pay up front and then sit around for a year waiting for it to ship. :dunno

threezero is not 3A. :)

3A is Ash and Kim(the owner of threezero). threezero have been making 1/6 figs for a looooong time now way before there was a 3A. threezero is also collaborating with bandai to release a gundam looking mech with 1/12 pilot.......
https://imgur.com/5DVUIBf

goin by the ad having threezero on it and not 3A leads me to believe that this has nothing to do with 3A at all. Just Kim and crew not Ash etc we could see these on display at 3A sdcc booth but thats only cuz of the connection between Ash and Kim.

threezero is legendary in the 1/6 designer fig world for their detailed outfits and accessories, very excited to see them take on a TWD with realistic sculpts. will be epic im sure no doubt. :cool

more info on threezero-
https://www.threeawiki.com/ThreeZero
"ThreeZero, founded by ThreeA co-owner Kim Fung Wong is one of the original producers of the Hong Kong designer figure style, best known for their gasmask logo (designed by Michael Lau) and its many iterations as a street-smart vinyl figure. Designers whose figures have been produced by ThreeZero include Michael Lau, Jason Siu and Elphonso Lam.
ThreeZero began producing 12" figures special forces uniforms around 2000. They were then the pioneer in producing weapons for these figures made from die cast. ThreeZero has since extended their toy ranges from 12" figures to designer vinyl collectibles."

Back