Threezero The X-Files Agent Dana Scully

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So better I wakt until the end of july?:)can't wait to see how do they look together:)aa much as I see mulder's figure as much as Iike it!! I find that depending on the pose, the nailed it! Front view is the one that I don't like:)

So better I wakt until the end of july?:)can't wait to see how do they look together:)aa much as I see mulder's figure as much as Iike it!! I find that depending on the pose, the nailed it! Front view is the one that I don't like:)

Keep an eye on the Threezero FB page, they'll say there when the EX version of Spooky will stop being sold. I would think you should be good until the end of July though.

Yeah! How do you supose they will make scully? Rooted hair? Plastic? Which appearence? Season 5-6? Can't wait to see her!! I Supoose that we will see both of them at the comic con or last week of july!!very excited with that couple:)

I believe her hair will be sculpted. I don't recall threezero making female characters with rooted hair, if they've made any female characters at all beside Michonne.

I'm expecting 5-6 look, like Mulder. But I'm not going to hold my breath to be able to see her at SDCC.

Thanks josette! Actually I prefer sculpted hair:) I think daenerys is with rooted hair..that's why I asked:). Season 5-6 is perfect for me and I don't mind if we don't see her for the SDCC because I believe we will see her at the end of the month at threezero facebook (I want to believe...lol).

I bet my money that Scully is gonna be rooted, not sculpted. All of ThreeZero female figures revealed so far have rooted hair: Daenerys, Major, Commander Lin.

Yeah, but if they really want to nail Scully, they should take care about her hair...on my opinion as she has short hair it is more dificult to nail than the daenerys one, that is long hair...

Also Hot toys is doing a lot of female characters with rooted hair as the black widow or WW..but ripley, if she is finaly released, will have sculpted hair...anyway, we will see soon:)

Which one do you prefer??I have no expreiences whit rooted hair yet, that's why I prefer the sculpted one...

She almost always had short hair. To give her rooted hair would be a huge risk unlikely to pay off. And it would be a nightmare to maintain. Zero upside to giving her rooted hair IMO.

I've only seen custom rooted hair that looked really good. A lot of the factory hair exudes babrie doll to me.

Funny how things turn out... I was all set to pre order Mulder, then QMX offered the captains chair, so that's where my money went. And now they've announced Dana, I want to wait and see what she looks like before pulling the trigger on fox. They HAVE to he a pair, like Laurel and Hardy or Batman and Robin, you need them together!

I gotta vote for sculpted hair also. This obviously isn't the headsculpt we're getting but it gives a little hint at what we can expect as far as sculpted hair for her goes.

s-l300.jpg

We're like 2 episodes away from the season finale and Anderson's last episode. How do we not have more on this yet?

Scully is "coming soon" for too long! When you decide those of the threezero to see even a prototype!:impatient:

Back