Threezero - Robocop 2 - Robocain Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In all fairness those were ThreeA releases, ThreeZero has a much better track record so far.

I understand that, I just can't help be prejudice with anything related to them. Like I said, if this turns out good, I'll buy it for sure. Although I have no idea how to display it since my Robocop shelf has the three figures and ED taking up all the room.

I understand that, I just can't help be prejudice with anything related to them. Like I said, if this turns out good, I'll buy it for sure. Although I have no idea how to display it since my Robocop shelf has the three figures and ED taking up all the room.

I guess it is pretty baffling how companies joined at the hip like that can have such wildly varying output - for example, ThreeA's afterbirth of a Master Chief came out around the same time as ThreeZero's Titanfall Atlas...

I guess it is pretty baffling how companies joined at the hip like that can have such wildly varying output - for example, ThreeA's afterbirth of a Master Chief came out around the same time as ThreeZero's Titanfall Atlas...

Yeah, I've read the horror stories about that release. This is why I won't ever touch anything from them again. I'm probably passed on their 1/2 scale REX & RAY... plus I already own the bigger versions.

Yeah, I've read the horror stories about that release. This is why I won't ever touch anything from them again. I'm probably passed on their 1/2 scale REX & RAY... plus I already own the bigger versions.

Of all things their Bayformers figures are apparently pretty amazing. Absolutely hate that aesthetic though.

The ThreeA Master Chief thread right here on SSF has a hypnotic car crash-like quality to it. The wildly varying swings in quality the company seems to be going through means I'll be giving their 2000AD output a wide berth for the time being, despite that being one of my dream licenses to see high-end figures from.

Im thinking now Kim and Ashley have gone their separate ways, the fact Kim Is from Hong Kong, can talk the language and basically knows what he's doing regarding sourcing the best production facilities. Then you have Ash back in oz, painting. I know who I'd rather now trust with my money regarding QC.

Last edited:
Im thinking now Kim and Ashley have gone their separate ways, the fact Kim Is from Hong Kong, can talk the language and basically knows what he's doing regarding sourcing the best production facilities. Then you have Ash back in oz, painting. I know who I'd rather now trust with my money regarding QC.

And from what Bateman has been telling me, how much customer service has taken a dive with 3A. I've only had one experience with them, with REX, and it was a nightmare and I was worse off than before I talked to them...

I'll give Threezero the benefit of the doubt with mech figures, but the human figures they've done I haven't been impressed with at all.

And from what Bateman has been telling me, how much customer service has taken a dive with 3A. I've only had one experience with them, with REX, and it was a nightmare and I was worse off than before I talked to them...

I'll give Threezero the benefit of the doubt with mech figures, but the human figures they've done I haven't been impressed with at all.

When I first got Into 3A about 5 years ago their customer service was excellent, don't know about now as last time I contacted them It was about my Halo sparton which was ages ago.
It seems Threezero Is as good if not better than when 3A started out, always answer my questions on Facebook, Instagram and even twitter, they're probably sick of me :rotfl

Wow! Just seen this. This will be an instabuy for me. Articulated Robocain with the detail and paint app that Threezero produce, damn. Hyped for this.

omg...pinhead on the horizon. and now robocain. i once said i'm gonna call it quits if they made pinhead and robocain. :lol
i'm gonna force myself to retirement from this hobby once i have them. :yess:

So is this confirmed? Paul from Chronicle mentioned that they have the exclusive rights for Cain, I think.

i mean - it's ok when somebody uses "rights" to produce a... product.
but when he does it to forbid anybody to do it while the market is empty - that's ******.

I've got the threezero Atlas from Titanfall and that thing is so badass its not even funny. This Robocain is probably gonna put their Atlas to shame as it seems each successive release of mechs that this company has done has been better than the last. Threezero right now is that good when it comes to robots.

I've got the threezero Atlas from Titanfall and that thing is so badass its not even funny. This Robocain is probably gonna put their Atlas to shame as it seems each successive release of mechs that this company has done has been better than the last. Threezero right now is that good when it comes to robots.

yeah i totally agree. seems they have robot stuff down to a T.

I remember RoboCain, from a design standpoint, being a little top-heavy. It doesn't look all that evident here...

34066afff340f5432eefda238b20a9be.jpg

...but it does here.

robotmodel.jpg

I wonder if ThreeZero will use rubber parts, as it did with its Titanfall release, in the torso and/or the arms to reduce weight.

If they're smart they'll make the torso the way the older ThreeA bots used to be made, i.e. with rotocast vinyl for the bulkiest sections, to keep the weight down.

I can't wait to see the promotional pic of this fig. RoboCain statue? Cool. Movable RoboCain I can pair him with Robocop to create a diorama? That's totally buy for me. I'm so excited since their Titanfall is one of the best figure I ever own. This figure should be very fantastic too. ^_^b

Back