Threezero - Robocop 2 - Robocain Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget the contortionist violinist! :lecture

oh yeah forgot about that guy! i seen in the video for it on youtube someone saying they actually knew the violinist, that hes from texas and was performing at some christmas party lol

I don't think the Robocop remake is any worse than either of the original sequels.

:chase

Agreed. Robocop apparently just wasn't conducive to being a series of films (or TV shows). The remake wasn't stellar but I'd go so far as to say it was better than Robocop 2 and 3.

robocain-shoot2-o.gif

:lol

RoboCain alone makes RC2 better than the reboot. But other than that, yeah, it's not so good. And let's not get into RC3....

Thanks for the pic. :duff Intrigued to see that ThreeZero has also procured the District 9 license.

Three years from now, still no sign of either RoboCain or Christopher Johnson. :lol

that better be 1/6.

who made the other prawn figures with variant colors and movable eyes, that got shut down few months ago?? what they were offering looks better than that.

already has mistakes. IF that new built dool is correct and not different from fullsize robot.

12322972_1250184968340662_8259182842005656347_o.jpg

kmym.jpg

lots of photos here , post by CAIN MKII.

the helmet seems to be opening!

Last edited:
it's the angle, i hope. but not just the photo angle. the angle between pelwis and chest. you see, the pelvis zone turned so much that the gap between closed;
plus hips are turned high to its back, further closing the gap and uniting two halves visually.

found this magnificient thread to keep ourselves busy while waiting.

CGTalk - HMC #14 - Robocop 2

cain_16.jpg

cain_10.jpg

cain_ortographic.jpg

cain_render_03.jpg

look at those toys! :pray:

p03us8.jpg

he modelled the head big, too. and it think it's too big, too on that "replica" statue. the action figure doesn't show the head's size yet.

12322972_1250184968340662_8259182842005656347_o.jpg

meh good enough for me. Its a poseable cain figure for goodness sake! they don't exactly make em every year. Whats to complain about...

we've gotten more cain from threezero in a few weeks then we've gotten from hot toys since that teaser pic years ago, so i'm excited it's actually happening.

Yeah, super excited to see their paint app on this thing. Gonna look so great. Do 3A usually throw in accessories or not? Never bought a 3A piece.

he modelled the head big, too. and it think it's too big, too on that "replica" statue. the action figure doesn't show the head's size yet.

Phil Tippett would disagree with you regarding the Chronicle Statue's head size.

Cain has always been a grail figure for me and ever since i saw the movie i have always wanted some sort of representation of the character in figure form. The closest thing i ever had was the 3 inch kotobukiya figure released about 10 years ago. Never thought id see the light of day when someone would make a poseable 1/6th scale cain to be honest but im more then happy to to be proven wrong.

I remember the excitement i felt and the buzz on this forum when seeing the hot toys robocop and cain teaser pic. For whatever reason though they never followed up and made a cain figure and i guess thats their loss because i think there will be big demand for this figure once its released. I remember the guy from chronicle saying a 1/6th scale cain would be impossible to make into a figure. I guess thats him proven wrong!

You think the head is too big on the Chronicle piece? It's molded from the film puppet.
must be an optical illusion then due to white color of that picture where the question started. and overall shape of Cain is full of such illusions. that thing was a piece of art, seemingly as complex as the terminator, but actually also a great shape shifter from different angles and in different poses due to tons of moving parts.

Back