Threezero - Robocop 2 - Robocain Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally someone is doing a robocain figure! :yess:HT completely missed the boat on the robocain figure which was teased with the original robocop figure ..remember that. I'll be getting it no matter how it turns out!

Wanted 1/6 RoboCain since my early days of collecting, but...
Eh, don't like Three0 figures and their method of selling.

Sad news.

Wanted 1/6 RoboCain since my early days of collecting, but...
Eh, don't like Three0 figures and their method of selling.

Sad news.

ThreeZero's been a lot better than ThreeA and they make quality products to boot. Personally I can't wait for this, I've wanted a RoboCain since I was a teenager.

I'd literally sell one of my kidneys to own this figure.

ThreeZero's been a lot better than ThreeA and they make quality products to boot. Personally I can't wait for this, I've wanted a RoboCain since I was a teenager.

I'd literally sell one of my kidneys to own this figure.

I hope I'm wrong about how I feel honestly. I want a good Cain, but I'm not really impressed with anything Threezero has done.

screw ht. since they totally failed to follow through on their tease, and the chronicle collectibles statue wasn't made available in my country, will definitely be getting this version. three zero's ed-209 turned out pretty well as did their bumblebee, so i think it's safe to assume their robocain will also be good.

For those not impressed with threezero's work I'd like to know what companies do you recommend that make better robots,cyborgs and mecha? For me their work is top notch and exceed any other in the market.

I hope I'm wrong about how I feel honestly. I want a good Cain, but I'm not really impressed with anything Threezero has done.

You were not impressed with Titanfall??? I was blown away when I received it, also you do know Its Kim of Threezero that did Bumblebee and the other Transformers, Bumblebee is his creation though the deal for Transformers was signed when Kim was part of ThreeA so therefore has to be under ThreeA umbrella. My Bumblebee and Titanfall are the best Bots I own.
Threezero Is one, if not the best company out there for making robotic figures!

So far their RubberCop figures weren't exactly "quality products", especially considering the prices. I hope I'm wrong about how I feel honestly. I want a good Cain, but I'm not really impressed with anything Threezero has done.

How can you say Threezero dont make quality bots, you think these are bad???

Last edited:
They do mech figures extremely well. Better overall weathering than Hot Toys even. I have no doubt Cain will look incredible.
Only thing I'm worried about at this point is the scale they go with. They seem to be all over the place with scale when it comes to mech so I'm hoping its at least close to 1/6.

Those robotic noises he would make were pretty horrific. That expression he made when he snapped that chick's neck freaked me out as a young lad.

And that 3D angry face. Jesus.

sfo2eHm.gif

Back