Threezero: Rambo III: John Rambo 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this in from LCS. (My order was "cancelled" from Deepdiscount...from their crap reviews I am glad for that...lol)

Out of the box and set up this figure is very very good. Paint aps, accessories and packaging is most impressive! The waist joint is a tad loose on my figure but otherwise very happy with having this in my collection.

Threezero--please please release M65 jacket version from First Blood!

Yeah, I did as well. I got like 15% off it, so of course the bastards canceled it lol. I have it pre-ordered through BBTS.

I'll NEVER order from Deep Discount again, unreliable.

Just got this in from LCS. (My order was "cancelled" from Deepdiscount...from their crap reviews I am glad for that...lol)

Out of the box and set up this figure is very very good. Paint aps, accessories and packaging is most impressive! The waist joint is a tad loose on my figure but otherwise very happy with having this in my collection.

Threezero--please please release M65 jacket version from First Blood!

I had a feeling the deep discount deal was too good to be true. That sucks!

Seeing what Threezero can do with Rambo I would instant PO a M65 First Blood Rambo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw this figure displayed at my local collectable store this past weekend. Overall it looked good. Definitely looks naked without a base though. Unfortunately the price point of 1/6 figures have become more that I can justify to pay for a “looks good” figure.

I saw this figure displayed at my local collectable store this past weekend. Overall it looked good. Definitely looks naked without a base though. Unfortunately the price point of 1/6 figures have become more that I can justify to pay for a “looks good” figure.

I got this from Toy Traders; they didn't do it justice and display any of the unbelievable accessories (I will have to talk to Brian about this...they should hire me to pose and display their figures for them (from the amount that I have purchased and traded with them since 2009 I should be an employee lol) ...and I just ordered one of Coco's stands! This elevates this to Figure of the Year for me...

Oops. I just realized I've had this figure for over a week and not posted any pics. Pardon the crappy cell phone pics. But yes, although there are a few detail inaccuracies (belt, etc.), and the arms may be a tad too muscular, it is an fantastic piece.
My personal lists of things that could have been better? - The belt, the arms are a little too big, there is no scar on upper arm from the First Blood (surprising miss from Threezero), the Buddha necklace should have been greener. And a stand. All figures should come with a stand. Everything else (and even these things) are nitpicking.

It was also surprisingly difficult to tuck the tank top into his pants. And with my figure, there was a LOT of plastic sheet protection under his pants. So much that it was halfway up his torso. Had to pop off the torso, but still couldn't remove the plastic wrap, so just folded it into the lower half of the body.

Really impressive, ESPECIALLY for the price. Even my wife, who is not a collector, and does not support my habit, thinks it is Top Quality. I really hope they do one from each film.

TZRambo3a.jpg
TZRambo3b.jpg
TZRambo3d.jpg
TZRambo3f.jpg

Oops. I just realized I've had this figure for over a week and not posted any pics. Pardon the crappy cell phone pics. But yes, although there are a few detail inaccuracies (belt, etc.), and the arms may be a tad too muscular, it is an fantastic piece.
My personal lists of things that could have been better? - The belt, the arms are a little too big, there is no scar on upper arm from the First Blood (surprising miss from Threezero), the Buddha necklace should have been greener. And a stand. All figures should come with a stand. Everything else (and even these things) are nitpicking.

It was also surprisingly difficult to tuck the tank top into his pants. And with my figure, there was a LOT of plastic sheet protection under his pants. So much that it was halfway up his torso. Had to pop off the torso, but still couldn't remove the plastic wrap, so just folded it into the lower half of the body.

Really impressive, ESPECIALLY for the price. Even my wife, who is not a collector, and does not support my habit, thinks it is Top Quality. I really hope they do one from each film.

View attachment 495290

Pretty much same for me as well. I had to undo his pants to get the plastic off but wasn?t much of a hassle for me. They have pretty decent 3rd party stand on eBay right that are worth checking out.

I just got this:

b777c0c2cc9e784c840266c48d669e46.jpg

My fiance doesnt get my collection either but shes a fan of the first 3 Rambo films, and agrees this figure is spot on.

Got a preorder arrival notice for this badboy. :yess:

Although knowing BBTS of late it'll probably take over a week to ship and, from then, over a month till I receive it, so I'll have him sometime in November I guess....and with a nice customs fee to pay. :monkey2

Although knowing BBTS of late it'll probably take over a week to ship and, from then, over a month till I receive it, so I'll have him sometime in November I guess....and with a nice customs fee to pay. :monkey2

Me too! I ordered a second Rambo. I had it added to my pile of loot. Keeping this one as a spare or for FB 2 conversion.

I decided to get some jade green paint to touch up the buddh pendant. It's supposed to be green and yet its white. It's kinda weird that both before and after the figure came out, no one talked about it. Even enterbay made theirs green so it boggles me. I also looked at the rambo 3 costume and noticed what people mean about the belt being wrong. Again enterbay got that correct too. The pendant should be an easy fix though.

I decided to get some jade green paint to touch up the buddh pendant. It's supposed to be green and yet its white. It's kinda weird that both before and after the figure came out, no one talked about it. Even enterbay made theirs green so it boggles me. I also looked at the rambo 3 costume and noticed what people mean about the belt being wrong. Again enterbay got that correct too. The pendant should be an easy fix though.

I actually think the Enterbay pendant is too green. The pendant in Rambo 3 is much lighter than the one in First Blood 2. It?s a light green with almost white edges in the 3rd film.

Me too! I ordered a second Rambo. I had it added to my pile of loot. Keeping this one as a spare or for FB 2 conversion.

I had mine on order at BBTS too since day 1 and never got a notice. :(

I would definitely contact them. I got my notice awhile back now.

I'm not too worried about it, they never let me down before and are probably just waiting on the second batch to come in. Thanks for posting about the stand, I just grabbed one.

Back